9...

"You said it was an emergency, Hazel," he yelled

"You said it was an emergency, Hazel," he yelled. "This ain't no fucking emergency, so why the fuck you call me over here like it is?"

 "This ain't no fucking emergency, so why the fuck you call me over here like it is?"

"First off, you need to calm the hell down," she spoke back, not backing down. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do, Zel."

"No, I will," she spoke rolling her eyes. "I didn't know how else to get you to talk to me, but say there was an emergency so that's why I did. I'm sorry for lying, I just miss my brother. But he's too fucking stubborn to talk to me."

Glock shook his head, not wanting to deal with this bullshit right now. He either needed to drink or smoke cause the stupid shit people did to get his attention was starting to piss him off.

"See," she spoke pointing to him. "Look how your acting now? I'm your sister, I'm always there for you, but when I need you, you're nowhere to be found."

"You'on need shit, Zel," Glock spoke, tired of listening to her shit. "If you really did, then the whole phone conversation would've been different," he spoke. "You ain't no fucking groupie, you my sister, yeen gotta lie to get my attention. Just say whatever the fuck you want to me, and that's it?" He spoke. "But bothering me about my decisions ain't some shit I wanna hear, Hazel. Respect that, and we good."

Hazel nodded her head. "Okay. I'm sorry."

"Ain't shit to be sorry for," he spoke. "Don't be on this stupid shit again though, you my blood, my baby sister, Imma love you and be there for you till' the death of me."

She smiled hearing him say that, only for it to get interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"London," he heard from the other side of the door.

"Give me a minute," he yelled.

"Who is that?" Hazel spoke. "Oh never mind," she spoke realizing as she walked in. "Oh I didn't know she was in here?" London spoke with a smile. Hazel gave her a look. "Excuse me?"