24...

"FUCKKKKK!"

"FUCKKKKK!"

They all heard Amerie scream out as their family doctor performed surgery on her in another room in Derek's house, were Patience was also getting led in on everything that had happened. "So that's what happened?" Patience spoke upset. "I didn't cause this shit, somebody pushed me?" She spoke almost as if she now had an answer which made her calm down a little.

"Patience..." Delani spoke trying to offer comfort but Patience waved her off running her hand through her hair. "I'm fine, honestly. Now I know, it wasn't my fault," she spoke. "Just some miserable bitch."

"Yeah, and I think I know who that bitch is," Deon spoke on her Mac book going through the footage of the apartments surveillance camera that overlooked Amerie's apartment. "It's that girl," she spoke turning the camera towards the rest of the sisters. Delani looked at the camera shocked, as well as Patience and Demi.

"It's that's girl who works with Glock.  I don't know her name," Delani spoke.

Delion cleared her throat. "It's Morgan," she spoke piecing everything together, the first person she thought of was Glock. "I have to make sure he's okay," she spoke hurriedly grabbing her keys just as Derek walked into the house.

"No Delion!" Delani spoke standing up about to stop her. "What do you mean, no?" Delion spoke looking at her crazy. "He's my friend, he looked out for me, and I'm gonna give him the same respect."

"Delion, sit down," Deon spoke as well. Delion rolled her eyes. "I'm grown and I can handle myself," she spoke showing her gun from her purse. "If y'll want to join that's fine, but nobody's gonna stop me from going," she spoke turning towards her brother who was blocking the door.

She just stared at him, already knowing whose side he was on. "Derek, move," she spoke. "You know I can't do that..."

"Derek," she spoke.

"Sit down."

She just stared at him. "SIT THE FUCK DOWN, DELION."

She didn't move, because she wasn't scared, and she knew her big brother wasn't going to do anything to her. He looked away, rubbing on his beard before back at his baby sister. "I just got off the phone with Haseem, Glock's brother," he spoke, looking at his sister dead in her eyes. "Glock was shot three times."

She felt her heart ache when she heard that, it pounded and the feeling she once felt so long ago returned. And she hated it, and she ain't want it either. "W-What?" She spoke even though she heard him loud and clear. She couldn't even cry, she wouldn't budge. This feeling was enough to crush her, she ain't even the need the tears cause' her heart was crying a river for Glock at that very moment.... cause she knew he had lived a life that she didn't know about before. She knew he use to be a killer, but the Glock she had knew as a boss and a friend, was one of the best guys that she had been around since her brother Derion, and her oldest brother Derek... he ain't deserve to her, and for that it hurt.