33...

Delion turned over to the right side of her bed

Delion turned over to the right side of her bed. She stretched and opened her eyes, seeing a empty spot on the side of her. She sat all the way up in her bed, rubbing her eyes, as she heard her phone ringing.

It was Lani.

"Hello?" She answered. "DEMI'S IN LABOR?!"

"What?" She spoke. "I thought she wasn't suppose to deliver into three weeks from now."

"Yeah, well this baby is coming now," she spoke as she heard Demi screaming in the background. "Send me the location," she spoke. "I'm on my way."

"Okay," Lani spoke before they both hung up. She pulled her phone down from her ear, and saw no messages or nothing on her screen. She rolled her eyes, thinking that last night was good on her side, but now she unsure on his.

Fuckkkk.

She got up though, since her sister was in labor and got dressed. She left her hair down, and made sure it was good. She put on a green, pink, and grey sundress with a pair of all white fenty slides.

She got into her Camaro, and headed to the hospital that her sister said they were at

She got into her Camaro, and headed to the hospital that her sister said they were at. Once she got there, she saw her sister standing outside the room and on the phone with a sad expression. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she spoke putting a smile on her face. "I was just on the phone."

"Oh okay," Delion spoke giving her a look knowing that she wasn't telling something.. but she just ignored it. They both walked into their sisters hospital room to see her with tears going down her face. "It hurts," she spoke gripping her hands onto the bed.

"Demi, you got this," Deon spoke rubbing her back. "No, I don't think I can do this," she spoke. "Where's the Dr. Johnson?"