17...

ONE WEEK LATER

ONE WEEK LATER

It had been a week since Bryson was put as a missing person. And a week since everything had went back to its rightful place. Their was no one snooping, and honestly nothing to be found.

"I'm trying to get my hair done, and you need to change your mind about Miami," Delion spoke on the phone with Glock while looking in the mirror. "I told you I got business to take care of. I ain't got time, Delion."

"Whatever," she spoke. "Your the boss, if you really wanted to come. You would."

He chuckled. "I know yo ass been spoiled ya whole life and it's hard for you to hear no, but I ain't coming to Miami," he spoke. "Appreciate the invite but enjoy ya'self with ya' people, ma. I ain't tryna impede."

"You know you won't, but whatever," she spoke laughing. "My stylist is calling, I'll call you back okay?"

"Aight," he spoke hanging up as she answered for her hairstylist who was suppose to be coming to do her hair. "Hello?"

Delion was readily anxious to get this nappy ass head full of hair in a bun, to get it tamed. "What do you mean?!" She yelled.

"You know I would never cancel on you, Dee," he spoke. "But my sister just went into labor."

She rolled her eyes, selfishly but sucked it up. "Damn, okay," she spoke pouting. "But I can easily set you up with my homegirl."

She rolled her eyes. "You know I don't like anybody but you getting in my head."

Which was a fact. Ever since she was in highschool, the same person had been doing her hair. Nobody else had ever touched her hair unless you were talking bout when she was a kid, which was when her grandma did her hair only.

"I know, but you know I wouldn't let nobody who don't know what they doing get in your head either, Dee," he spoke. "Imma send you her number," he spoke. "And your gonna love it."

"Fine," she spoke, since she really needed her hair done. She had somewhere to be, and she really wasn't trying to go there with her hair a fucking mess.

She got the location, and saw the name pop up.

Myhairbaby: Her name is Co. and she has a slot open in a hour. Sorry again boo.

She got up, checking her clock and seeing that it was nine o'clock, and the location was only ten minutes away but she was hungry too. So she left her house, going towards Starbucks.