23...

Delion walked into the house along with her sisters and her brother except for Delani, who was on her way

Delion walked into the house along with her sisters and her brother except for Delani, who was on her way. All of them anxious to hear what Cole, another hacker in the world had found. He was also Deon's on and off again boyfriend. Currently, they were off.

"What's up?"

"Hey," Demi spoke as well as a late Delani. "Sorry I'm late," she spoke. "I had to pick up my glasses from the club."

Cole looked over at Delion and figured she must be the other sister. "I don't think we've met, you must be Delion?" Cole asked. "Yeah," she smiled.

Deon rolled her eyes as Derek cleared his throat. "What did you find, Cole?"

"Well when I tracked the phone, it was hard at first until I tapped into their software," he spoke. "At that point, it was too easy. And I was able to track the location of were they sent the last message," he spoke. "Does this address mean anything to any of you?"

He held the paper with the address and gave it to Deon who shook her head passing it to Delani, who then passed it to Demi, then Derek, before it reached the hands of Delion.

2210 Kingston Street Atlanta, Georgia

"It's the Red Apartments," he spoke, causing Delion to drop the card from her hands to the ground. "Delion?"

"Oh my god," she spoke to herself. "Do you know who lives there? Do you know who it is?"

"Yeah," she nodded her head. "It's Amerie."

"AMERIE?!" Delani And Demi both spoke at the same time. "I knew we couldn't trust that bitch," Deon spoke. " gonna kill her."

"Chill the fuck out, alright," Derek spoke. "This could all be a fucking game, shit, think. You couldn't tap into the shit at first but now you could?" He asked. "Like Cole said, it was too fucking easy," he spoke walking back and forth. He ran his hand over his face. "But we gotta check it out."

"Okay, lets go then," Delani spoke.

"Just like that?" Demi asked. "Don't y'll think we need to get daddy involved now."

"No," nearly all of them yelled. "We can handle it, but if you too scared you can sit in the car or go home."

"Fine," she spoke rolling her eyes.

ONE HOUR EARLIER

Delani walked through Glock's club, being that she had to pick up something she lost. She had already called being that they had a phone, and since Glock was currently at his other club; he got his sister to come to bring her her glasses.