28...

Demi wasn't feeling good as she puked in the bathroom for dear life

Demi wasn't feeling good as she puked in the bathroom for dear life. She wiped her mouth, before washing her hands and getting a piece of gum out of her mouth to get rid of the awful taste she once had in her mouth. She didn't know why her baby was making her so sick, but he or she was causing her a lot of pain.

She left out of the bathroom, and drafter a message to her family saying that she was leaving as she walked outside of the building and to her car. As she was walking that way, she texted.

Demi: I'm not feeling too well y'll. I'm gonna head home, and try to sleep this off. But if I don't feel better by morning, I'm gonna call my doctor. Sorry. Have fun though. Love y'll.

She got into her Mercedes Benz, and pulled off, heading home. She felt her baby kick, and bit down on her lip. In pain. She didn't know why, but this trimester had to be the worst. She had so much pain, with nausea and heartburn that it was sickening. But she was doing it, and didn't have much choice either, and didn't mind it because a mixture of her and Isaiah would be coming from it. It was a good thing.

In ten minutes top, she pulled up to the house that wasn't really hers but had because hers over the course of three months, and parked her car in the driveway. She got out, phone in hand, and opened the door with her keys.

She walked inside, and closed the door, locking it. All the lights were off just like she left it, and she walked up stairs ready to change clothes and get into the bed. So she walked up there, kicking off her heels, and holding them in her hands. She walked inside of Isaiah's bedroom, which was now her own, and plopped down on the bed only to feel someone laying on the cover. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yelled about to jump up, only for the body next to her to be revealed, and for him to pull her closer to him by her thigh. "What's up baby?" He spoke with a big ass smile, groggily as hell since he had been sleeping.

"What——What, when, how did you get back?" She spoke. "And why didn't you call me?" She spoke hitting him in the chest hard as hell.

"Damn baby," he spoke rubbing his chest.

"Shut up, stupid," she spoke hitting him again causing him to make a noise with laughter. "It ain't funny, Isaiah. You had me worried fucking sick nigga."

"Nigga," he mocked her. "Lil white ass."

"Shut yp?!" She yelled laughing hitting him again. "Where have you been, and are you okay, what happened? Seriously?"

"A lot happened," he spoke. "But I'm good, dem," he spoke. "I'm good. You gone give me a kiss?"

"Mmhm," she spoke pecking his lips. "But I wanna know what happened."

"And I'll tell you," he spoke. "Just tell me how my son is first," he spoke caressing her stomach.

"He or she is good," she spoke. "I didn't find out what we were having just yet, and I didn't even get to tell you I was pregnant. So how did you know?"