21....

I heard about youYou heard about me?Haha, yeah, what, hahaCause I had some issues

I heard about you
You heard about me?
Haha, yeah, what, haha
Cause I had some issues

Hearing the drop of the music, Delion did what she did best, wrapping her legs around the pole. As every bitch and nigga watched her in the crowd, she moved sensually around the pole in a freaky but sensual way. She was turning every female and man on in the crowd as her body moved around the pole.

Is it bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck I'll be your
Bad girl, I'll prove it to you
Can't promise that, I'll be good to you
'Cause I had some issues, I won't commit, no not having it
But at least I can admit that I'll be bad no to you (to you)
Yeah, I'll be good in bed, but I'll be bad to you
Bad that I never made love, no I never did
But I sure know how to fuck ya, I be

She dropped down into a split putting her hands on the pole and flexing her ass on the stage before getting back up and pulling herself up into a move on the pole, which required her body to go up higher and higher before dropping down slowly on the pole. She rubbed down her body, as she walked around the pole and brought herself back up and around it.

If it was one thing that her calmed her down, and soothes her, it was stripping.. and she fell in love with it ever since she started two years ago. She loved stripping, despite the backlash it got from the world and the stereotypes that people associated it with, and she had found herself in it.

Walking into the locker room, she zipped up the duffel bag filled with cash and put on her grey Victoria Secret tights, with her blue Huaraches for her heels. She put her long dark midnight hair into a ponytail to the back, and left out bypassing all the other females.. with so much on her mind.

She got in her car, and headed home. The message floating around in her head and her family too.

"Well I'll stop by tomorrow, Patience," Delion spoke standing from her seat, Delani beside her. "Okay," Patience spoke.

Delion left out, deciding that she couldn't tell her brother right now and her sister followed her out. She wondered why the entire way. "What's wrong?" Delion spoke.

"I don't know," Delani spoke. "You tell me?" She folded her arms looking at her sister. "I don't know what your talking about—

"I saw that text on your phone when you opened it," Delani spoke. "Whose texting you that? Whose messing with you Delion? And why did they do that to Patience? Why are they threatening us," she spoke.

"I don't know," she spoke. "I got a call yesterday," she whispered. "Someone saying they know what happened that night and then I got this text tonight," she spoke. "I really don't know."