27...

POW POW POW POW

POW POW POW POW

"EVERYBODY DOWN?!" A man yelled. "EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN?!" Only the people who were scared, and not apart of the lifestyle got down or either started running clean out of the building.

The security got everyone evacuated while Derek Montgomery Sr. stood at in a private room in the venue. His wife walked in. "Oh my god," she spoke. "Who the fuck would do this?"

"Someone who obviously doesn't value their life," he spoke rubbing over his goatee. "Where's everyone?"

As soon as he said it, half of his children walked inside of the building. "Oh my god," Asha spoke hugging both of her daughters. "Are y'll Okay?"

"We're fine," Lani spoke.

"Yeah were good mama," Deon spoke. "Who the fuck shot in the gala?"

"We don't know," Asha spoke. "Where's your sisters and brother?" She spoke frantic looking at the door. "I don't know," she spoke. "I saw Derek, but I don't know where he is."

"Derek's fine," their dad spoke. "I have him and he's out talking to CJ. He just texted me. Where's Demi and Delion?"

Deon and Delani looked at each other. "I don't know," they both spoke. Derek shook his head, overturning the desk. "FUCK?!" He got his phone dialing his top security. "Where the fuck is my children?" He yelled over the phone. "Sir, everyone's safe."

"I'm looking at my children, and I don't see two of them," he spoke through gritted teeth. "It's Demi and Delion. Fucking find them, NOW?!" He yelled slamming his phone down. This whole party had just turned into a crime scene, and his first quest was finding his daughters and then he was gonna teach the nigga who thought it was cool to shoot in his gala a lesson.

44 HOURS EARLIER

"What do you think about this?" Lani asked showing her sister the picture of the silver dress. Deon rolled her eyes. "You always tryna match me," she spoke since she was also wearing a silver dress tonight. "It's cute though," she spoke as Lani was getting her hair done from a house call.

She usually had her own personal hairstylist, but Delion's hairstylist had become her sisters too. So Court had been getting along with the family. She was pressing Lani's real hair bone straight, with added extensions to give it a long length. She had 30' of bundles added to her breast length hair.

"All done," Court spoke.

"Bean is tiring me out..." Demi ranted before her attention went towards Courtney standing in the living room of her sisters house. "Oh, I didn't know you were here."