20...

"Come right back," Morgan spoke kissing his lips

"Come right back," Morgan spoke kissing his lips. "I'm just going to get my phone," he spoke. "I'll be right back."

He ignored her, walking out of her bedroom, and out of the condo towards his car. He unlocked his car, and grabbed his phone cutting it on, to see his phone being blown up with text.

This Derek, wtf you at?

Delion: 911.

Delion: Somebody fucking knows what happened that night.

Delion: Please call me back.

Delion: Derek and I are meeting, this is the addy. Please come.

"Fuck!" He groaned wiping his hand over his head. He had no choice but to leave Morgan, and go. Because he had no clue what was going on, he just knew it wasn't nothing good.

——

"I don't fucking know, okay," he heard Delion's voice speak as he walked into the unknown house. "I just know that somebody called me and they know."

"How you know they was talking about that night though?" Derek spoke.

"Because I know and if somebody says to you, we know about that night, then that would make you think, that fucking night," she spoke. "Plus what other night would they be talking about?"

He sighed, because what his sister was saying was making sense.. he just wished he didn't. "Well," he spoke. "It ain't the cops, because I already got that handled," he spoke clearing his throat. "It's somebody on the streets."

"Somebody who don't know who they fucked with," Glock spoke walking the way inside. "Where the fuck you been at, G?" Derek spoke, they were cool. They dapped. "I was knocked the fuck out, left my phone uncharged, but I got here as soon as I got that bitch on," he lied.

"Aight, well, we just need to watch our back, like always," he spoke. "And that means you need to start back carrying Delion."

"I never stopped," she spoke. He nodded his head. "Well we should be good, plus no nigga stupid enough to come for your head or any of ours without them dying on sight," he spoke as his phone buzzed. "I gotta go though, call me if you get any more text messages or calls from an unknown person."

"I will," she responded watching him leave out of the secret apartment that her family had had for a minute now. It's were there family usually conducted business.

She stood up once her brother was gone and was about to walk past Glock only for him to grab her arm. She rolled her eyes. "What Glock?"