31...

NEXT MORNING

DELION'S CRIB

"Mm," Delion groaned, as she realized the way that she was laying on Glock. She moved her head, moving and grabbing her phone from the dresser noticing that he was still fine when he slept.. while she probably looked a damn mess.

"Hello?" She answered groggily.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Lani yelled

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Lani yelled. "WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MY SHIT?!"

"I was sleep Lani," she spoke rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong, damn?"

"Well," she spoke. "CJ is dead."

"What?" Delion spoke trying to figure out if she heard her correctly. "You heard me," she spoke. Delion's heart beat increased. "How?"

"He was found dead in his apartment by Kyra," she spoke. "He was shot in the head."

"Do we know who did it?" She spoke not sure how she felt. "We have a clue."

"Clue?"

"A red skull was found painted in the apartment. It was self explanatory then," Lani spoke. "I'm about to go back in Kyra's apartment I'll call you back later."

"Okay, Bye," Delion spoke hanging up. Delion just sat there not knowing how to feel or to even swallow what she just heard. CJ was dead, Yeah he had did her wrong, but she wouldn't wish death on him in a million years. He was a piece of shit when it came to them, but he was nothing more than loyal to her family. He was also skilled, and could kill a nigga faster than he could blink.. for him to get killed, it was to send a message.

But she didn't know what.

She got up from the bed, went to her bathroom, and brushed her teeth and washed her sleepy face until she heard Glock's voice talking to someone. "Yeah, tell em' to schedule it," she heard his voice. "I'm tryna get it back up and running," he spoke. "Aight, bye," he spoke before his attention changed to Delion. "You good?" He spoke since she had a look on his face he couldn't quite read.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning," he spoke. "So you gone tell what's wrong with you now?" He spoke removing the cover from off of him and standing up from the bed with his naked and tattooed chest staring at her.

 "So you gone tell what's wrong with you now?" He spoke removing the cover from off of him and standing up from the bed with his naked and tattooed chest staring at her