15...

"Mm," Demi moaned against his lips as he pecked them once again

"Mm," Demi moaned against his lips as he pecked them once again. "Okay I have to go," she spoke as he pulled her on top of him in the bed. "Stay," he spoke kissing softly on her neck.

"Isaiah," she spoke biting down on her lip while he caressed and palmed her ass in his hands. He ignored her sucking a piece of the skin on her neck in his mouth, before slightly biting on it and going up closer to her neck even more.

 He ignored her sucking a piece of the skin on her neck in his mouth, before slightly biting on it and going up closer to her neck even more

She closed her eyes and he chuckled hearing her pants. She instantly opened her eyes and pulled back hitting his chest. "That ain't funny!"

"Take yo shit off yeen going no where," he spoke laying back in the bed. "Yes I am," she spoke. "I'm having dinner with my parents tonight."

He nodded his head finally accepting it, and she smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow though, baby."

"Yeah, aight," he spoke. "So I guess that mean you still coming to Kay party?"

"Yeah," she smiled. She started to walk off before turning back around and walking towards him and leaned down on the bed kissing his lips, which of course turned into a wet and tongue tied kiss, but she wasn't complaining.

————

Delion scrambled the eggs in the pan with her fork, all while checking on the waffles that she was also making. Hearing a door close, she looked up catching a glimpse of Glock. He shook his head. "Yeen still worried?"

"I'm not worried," she spoke looking at him in his eyes. "I just don't want what I did to backfire on you, my brother, or myself. So I just wanna make sure we did everything right."

"We did," he spoke. "So stop worrying. They ain't finding that body, that bitch long gone and that nigga deserved what he got. Don't feel bad about that shit—." He started to speak but she cut him off.