32...

"DELION?!" Seraya yelled attacking her with a hug

"DELION?!" Seraya yelled attacking her with a hug. "It's so good to see you. I'm glad you said yes," she spoke before looking beside Delion. "Who is this?"

"This is—

"I'm Deon," Deon spoke with a smile. "Her sister."

"Oh okay," she smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah you too," Deon spoke since she had flew with her sister to Texas for the modeling pictures. Delion didn't want to go by herself and since her and Deon were trying to build back up their relationship. She came with her, also because everyone else was "busy."

According to Delani, she had to handle stuff with opening her shop. Demi was on bed rest. Patience was out of town with her family. And the rest of her family including Glock were handling business.

So Deon came with her.

They followed Seraya farther into the studio were they saw two racks full of clothes, two makeup artist, one already doing makeup and a couple of other people including a photographer taking shots of another girl, as well as Court as the hairstylist. She waved and Court waved back.

"So we'll get you started with hair and then we'll get into makeup," Seraya spoke. "I'll be right back," she spoke as someone called her name. "Go im fine," Delion spoke as Seraya smiled and walked off.

"Hey," she spoke to Court.
"Hey," she smiled back. "So I heard we were going for something a little different today?"

"A little different?" Delion spoke. "Like what?"

"Just a bun," she spoke running her hand thru Delion's real hair which was long and thick despite the constant wear of weaves. "A bun? For a photo shoot?"

"Yeah," Court spoke. "But we gone spiff it up a bit, and it's gonna be cute plus she's gonna do some poses with the inches hanging too."

"Okay," Delion spoke. "Wheres Kayla?" Deon spoke sparking a conversation with Court, since Court also did her hair a few times.

"She's with a friend of mine," Court spoke. "Oh okay," Deon spoke texting someone on her phone.

——