4...

Delion put the mary j

Delion put the mary j. in the grinder, before taking it out and putting it into the green paper. She used her fingers to lightly close before licking the ends and closing the paper. Lighting the blunt with her long red fingernails, she put the blunt up to her lips inhaling the smoke, before exhaling it from her nose and mouth.

She smoked, occasionally, never all the time. She just did it whenever. And today was one of those whatever's. She was laying in her bed, naked with only a bra and panties on. Hearing her phone buzz, she looked over to see who it is.

Serenity: are you coming to the club tonight???

She sighed. Me: yeah, I am.

Serenity: Okay see you then. 🤗🤗🤗

She exited out of her messages and continued to smoke the blunt that was in her hand, thinking about her older brother, Derion. He was her heart, in a brother and sister way. They had a bond that was unexplainable. It was as if they were twins, when they were actually a year apart. He always stood up for her, and being shy and a little thick in elementary to high, she would let him. Everyone knew not to fuck with Delion because her big brother was around the corner not scared of anyone, not a soul.

Along with Delion and Derion, were her three other siblings. There was the oldest Derek who was twenty five, then her sister Delani, who was twenty four, then her other sister Deon, who was twenty twenty three, leaving Derion who would have been twenty one this year, Delion who was twenty, and then her baby sister Demi, who was a whopping nineteen. It was always a lot with them. Being that it was six kids, life never stopped.

But Delion wasn't close to anyone as much as she was close to her brother, so when she lost him, she felt like her life was over. Like everything had stopped. I mean, seeing him die took a toll on her, and every time she thought about it, it would make her tear up. She was getting better with that though. She would bring the weed out, for that. But she loved Derion, and just wished he was on earth sometimes to give her advice, because although she might've seemed like she had it altogether, she was far from that, and she didn't.

She finished smoking her weed, and not thinking about her brother anymore, she got up since it was around two in the morning and got dressed.

——

Walking into the club, her eyes flew to the bottles that girls were carrying up to VIP, and she looked there to see Serenity sitting with her boyfriend, but she also saw another face she wasn't expecting to see. Glock.

She rolled her eyes, but before she could exit out of the club, her eyes connected to Serenity's who smiled at her, waving her hand for her to come her way. She rolled her eyes but smiled waving back. She walked up to the ropes of VIP. "Name?"