7..

"Fuck, Delion," Bryson groaned as Delion rode him in a boat load of pleasure

"Fuck, Delion," Bryson groaned as Delion rode him in a boat load of pleasure. This was only the second time they had fucked, and she was already ready to stop. He didn't do anything for her when it came to letting off her steam, but that energy was not reciprocated. Being that she turned him all the way on.

Once they were done, she slid off of him and he took the condom that they had used off exposing of it as she checked the time on her phone. Fuck. She put her robe on turning to Bryson. "I'm not trying to be rude, but I have somewhere to be in thirty minutes so you gotta go."

"I figured," he chuckled.

She felt bad but didn't say anything else, as he got his clothes and she let him out of her house. She knew one thing though, and that was it would be the last time they fucked. He wasn't getting her an orgasm, and only getting his and that was enough for her not to put in all the work anymore.

She got dressed in simple clothes, being that she was only going to a brunch hosted by the one and only Patience. And she was only even going because she was listening to her therapist and trying to move on with her life, even if that included forgiving.

——

G L O C K  smoked the blunt that was in his hands as London sucked his dick, like she had been doing for the last five minutes. She ran her mouth around his tool once more before sucking for dear life, and bringing his dick so far to the back of her mouth causing him to groan on the blunt that was he smoking.

She continued to suck and play with his balls, even dragging her teeth slightly around his dick, before sucking again. She continued to suck until she felt his dick cum and she swallowed with no hesitation. She stood up and wiped her mouth. "That was good," she winked.

He chuckled as she walked away. "Where you going?"

"I'm leaving," she spoke still in a bra and a skirt, putting on her jacket. "You were gonna ask me to leave anyway right?" She spoke cocking her head to the side.

He didn't say anything, pulling up his polo boxers. She smiled. "Goodbye, boss," she spoke with a smirk and left out of the house making him hear the door shut from upstairs. He shook his head at her crazy ass as he put the blunt out and headed down the stairs of his house.

"About time, boy," he heard a voice speak, and turned to see his grandmother, Mabelle. "Dat nigga take forever."

"Boy watch yo mouth!" She spoke hitting him upside the head. "And I saw your little hoe come from down them steps," she spoke giving him a look. "I hope you used a condom."