Chapter 2: "I've got a job for you."

Kaitlyn and I were packing up what was left of our dorm room, and because we were last minute procrastinators, there was a lot left. Luckily, we had both of our cars, but we weren't sure if that was going to be enough, so Gerald rented a car to come help.

I haven't talked to Gerald in a few days since before he got arrested and seeing those pictures of him and Halsey at the club didn't exactly make me feel any better. It was something I wanted to ask him about, but I knew it would spark a fight.

"Baby, I am so sorry," Gerald said as he barged into our room. He walked over to me, standing over at the edge of my bed.

"Did you bring the car?" I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest, looking at him. "We have a lot to get out of here, and we have to be out by 3, and we've got a really long drive back to San Francisco," I said as I looked at him.

Man, it took everything in me not to fling myself at him. 

"What?" He asked, obviously confused. "Did you not hear what I just said?"

"She heard you, Gerald," Kaitlyn said with her back to him as she packed up all of her expensive makeup items. "She's mad that you went to a club with Halsey."

Gerald turned to her while she was talking and then looked back at me.

"Is that what you're mad at me about?" He asked with a laugh. "Pictures of us leaving a club together?"

"What was I supposed to think, Gerald?!" I asked throwing my hands up. "You were walking so close to each other, and people were commenting on them asking about me."

Gerald stepped towards me, holding his arms out.

"Baby, I would never cheat on you," he said softly. "You just gotta trust me." 

I walked into his arms and started crying as I hugged him tightly. He pulled my body close to him and stroked my hair.

"It's hard to sometimes when you're on the other side of the world popping up in photos with other girls who've got way more to offer you than I do," I said softly as I looked up at him. "I'm sorry."

Gerald leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, wrapping his hand under my throat and squeezing it softly as he kissed me again. 

"I know, baby," he whispered against my lips as he pulled away. "Which is why you and Kaitlyn are gonna come with me to finish out the remainder of my tour in Europe, and then the next one this summer."

"Excuse me?" Kaitlyn demanded as she turned around. "I'm not going on another tour with you and your rapper friends. Do you know how many of them tried to hit on me? And where is Grady?"

Gerald leaned against my bed, pulling me to stand in between his legs. 

"He's coming. We got on separate flights," Gerald explained. "I got on the first one out of Stockholm after my court date so I could come to see Rachel," he said as he held me close. "But I gotta go back tonight, so Grady is gonna come help you take your stuff home and then you'll meet me in Berlin."

"Germany?!" Kaitlyn asked as her eyes widened. "You want us to go to Europe with you, and then come back to the U.S. and follow you around all summer? Why the fuck would I do that?" 

Gerald rubbed his hands up and down my back, causing me to bite my lip and lean against him.

"Because I've got a job for you," he explained. "You're gonna go around with Rachel and get people to donate to my Propeller fund for Larkin Street Youth," he said as he kissed my head. "And Rachel is gonna run my Instagram live every night for the show since that's her specialty."

I looked up at him, biting down on my lip.

"You said job, so-"

"Yeah, of course, I'm gonna pay you, baby girl," he laughed. "I'll pay you in sex, and, let's say, $300 a show." 

My eyes widened as I turned around to face him.

"Th-three hundred?" I stuttered. "That's so much money, whoa..."

"I'm not collecting donations for free," Kaitlyn said as she went over to the dresser to grab more of her clothes from the drawers. "And I don't want sex, so don't even offer it with your gross ass."

Gerald laughed as he shook his head.

"Kaitlyn, Grady is taking care of your sexual needs, so no worries there," he said as he placed his hands on my hips. "I'll give you $200 a show, and you can help Grady decide what photos to post." 

She rolled her eyes and went over to the bed.

"I guess I'll take that, only because $200 per show means I'm gonna be rolling in the dough," she said as she looked down at her phone when it rang. "Oooh, that's Grady, I'll be back!" She yelled as she ran out the door, shutting it behind her.

I moved, turning around and looking up at Gerald.

"You can't touch me like that and not do anything to help me," I whined as I looked at him.

Gerald pushed me back against the bed and stood between my legs.

"Shhh, I'll fix your needs, baby girl," he hummed as he pulled my leggings and my thong down, tossing them to the side. "We gotta be quick though, Kaitlyn will be back soon."

I watched as he pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees, and gasped as he inserted two fingers inside me.

"Shhh," he whispered as he put his hand around the base of my throat. "Quiet, Rachel," he demanded.

He rubbed me softly but quickly, thrusting his fingers in and out of me.

"I don't have to do too much, you're already aching for me," he laughed as he pulled my hips closer to him as he inserted himself roughly.

"Oh, god," I choked out as I clenched my eyes shut. "Jesus Christ," I muttered as I went to put my hands on his shoulders.

Gerald flung my hands away, pinning them above my head.

"Ah, ah," he growled in my ear. "You remember the rules, right, baby?" He hummed as he thrust faster.

"Y-yes, no touching unless you say so," I whispered as I moved closer to him.

He reached down with his free hand and continued to rub me.

"I love this, you're so fucking sexy," he breathed as he pounded in and out of me.

"I l-love when you're rough," I murmured as I gasped when he bit down on my collarbone, sucking on it and leaving a hickie. "I'm close."

He let go of my hands and stopped rubbing my, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist, thrusting deeper inside me.

"That's it, cum for daddy," he breathed. "I wanna watch you cum."

It wasn't even seconds later that I felt myself release around him. He came at the same time I did, and that made me want to scream.

"Fuck, Rach," he breathed heavily as he pulled out of me, pulling up his boxers and his pants and helping me up. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too," I laughed as I grabbed my leggings and panties off the floor, pulling them back on. "I better finish packing though, Kaitlyn is going to kill me."

A few minutes later, Kaitlyn came back into the room with a smile on her face.

"Good news!" She beamed. "Grady will be here in two hours to help us load up our stuff and drive it back to San Francisco. I can't wait to kick off the summer."