Chapter 15: "There are so many people waiting out there already."

A/N: I'm not sure if I'll be getting a chapter up tomorrow because I have to work and get stuff ready for school on Tuesday, but I can promise that there will be at least three up later this week! This chapter is in Kaitlyn's POV!

July 20, 2018

Seattle, Washington

The Endless Summer Tour

**Kaitlyn's POV**

Gerald and Grady decided to leave for the venue super early this morning. I couldn't figure out why because nobody actually had to be there until 1:30.

Rachel was laying on the bed in my hotel room because Gerald had already checked out of theirs. She was scrolling through Instagram on her phone.

"Oh my god, there are photos on Gerald's tag," she said as she sat up. "There are so many people waiting out there already."

"I don't see why they're waiting in this hot ass weather to see a sweaty bean pole," I said as I put my hair up in a messy bun. "I'm kidding, please don't throw anything at me."

She rolled her eyes and sat up, looking at the time.

"We better get going and call an Uber. It's nearly 1, and the venue is 15 minutes away," she said as she stood up, putting her purse on her shoulder.

"What's Gerald going to do if you're late, bend you over his knee and spank you?" I laughed as I put my hair stuff away. "Y'all are fucking dirty."

"HEY!" She yelled with a laugh as she slipped on her vans. "So what if he's got a thing with my ass? I bet Grady's got some wild kinks that you don't know about."

I threw my hair bag into my purse, zipping it up and slipping my shoes on.

"If he's got any, he hasn't made any of them known yet," I smirked as I grabbed the room keys off the table. "Let's go check out and be on our merry way."

Xoxox

"Oh my god," I said as we got out of the Uber after tipping our driver. "These people are going to start screaming when they see us."

"I dunno, they all look pretty into their phones right now," Rachel said as she put her sunglasses on. "Maybe if we walk this way, they won't see us," she said as she tugged my arm, pulling us past the VIP entrance. We made our way to the security entrance.

"RACHEL!!" We heard a familiar voice yell. "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU LATER!"

Rachel started walking a little faster, hoping that nobody was following us.

"I guess Tally is following this fucking tour," she muttered as she walked up to the security window. "Hi, I'm Rachel McFadden-Young, and this is Kaitlyn Jillard," she smiled politely as she waited for the guard to look through the list.

The guard looked at us with the blankest expression, almost like he hated his life.

"ID please," he said in a monotone voice. We handed him our IDs and watched as he gave them back to us.

He pressed a button to open up the security gate, letting us in.

"The back of the venue is that way," he said as he pointed with his finger. "Have a great day."

We rolled our eyes and walked off backstage, looking up at the names on the outside of the dressing rooms.

"P-Lo...Y-B-N Nahmir...Murda Beatz...Rachel, these people sound scary," I whispered harshly as we walked down the long white hallway. "Oh, of course, King Gerald gets the biggest room at the end of the hall. What a fucking diva."