Chapter 35, Part 1: "You know I'd do anything for you, Rach."

*** Gerald's POV ***

"Thanks for doing this last minute," Rachel smiled up at me as she let me in her dorm room. "It shouldn't take that long. This is really the only part I need so we can finish our documentary."

"You know I'd do anything for you, Rach," I said as I sat down in the chair. It took everything in me not to call her "baby girl."

She smiled at me when I called her Rach, and man, I missed seeing that smile more than anything in the world. Watching her set up that camera reminded me of over the summer on tour before the shit hit the fan, and we broke up.

Grady was right, though, she looks happier now that we aren't together, and if she's happy, then all I can do is be happy for her and learn to let go.

Rachel walked by me, and I couldn't help but stare at her ass in those ankle leggings she had on. She wasn't wearing any panties. How did I know that? She never does when she wears those.

"Your ass looks nice," I said with a smirk as she smacked my shoulder. "What? It's true."

"You can't say that. We're not together anymore," she laughed as she got a memory card out of her drawer. "Keep it in your head."

I laughed, shaking my head and biting my lip when she walked by me. I smacked her ass, causing her to squeal and run to the other side of the room.

"GERALD!" She said with a laugh as her cheeks turned a bright red. "Don't do that!"

"I do what I want, baby," I winked as I put my phone in my pocket. "You of all people should know that by now."

She shook her head at me and walked in front of me to plug in the light kit thing, this time, facing me.

"I can still do this," I smirked as I poked her stomach. "I can't keep my hands off of you."

She squealed as she smacked my hand away, going to plug in the light and coming around on the other side of the room, taking the long way to avoid me.

"Well, stop touching me," she giggled. "I haven't touched you since you walked in, so don't touch me."

"You know I can't resist touching you," I said as I watched her, biting down on my lip. "If you don't want me to fuck you right here, we better get this interview done."

She rolled her eyes and flipped on the light switch, doing one last mic check on her camera before looking at me.

"Right, you're not gonna fuck me," she muttered. "Anyway, I just need you to talk about the Drop video you did a little while ago."

"Ah, the fun one," I winked as I sat up, folding my hands in my lap. "Alright, boss, you got it."

"The fun one," she mocked me as she pressed record, nodding at me when she was ready for me to talk.

I gave her a good five minutes worth of stuff to use, hoping it was enough.

"Was that good?" I asked as I ran a hand through my hair. "I dunno what more I can say," I laughed.

"That was great," she smiled as she took apart the camera, putting it in the bag. "Thanks, Gerald."

"Anytime, Rach," I smiled at her as I stood up, leaning against her bed scrolling through Twitter. "So, you got everything?"

She bent over right in front of me to unplug the light to put it away, and I bit down on my lip, smirking. I smacked her ass again, and she stood straight up and dropped the cord, turning around to face me.

"Stop doing that!" She frowned, sticking out her bottom lip as she put her hands on her hips. "Can't you just be professional?"

"Rach," I laughed as I traced her bottom lip with my thumb. "It's hard to be professional when I know you aren't wearing any panties."