Chapter 6: "This was a day off well spent."

May 18, 2018
Zurich, Switzerland
The Beautiful & Damned Europe Tour

"I wanna go to the zoo!" I yelled as I jumped on Gerald, watching him groan as I sit on his abdomen.

He pushed me off and I landed on the bed next to him, watching him bury his head into the pillow. 

"What time is it?" He muttered in his deep sleepy voice.

"7 a.m. The zoo opens at 10, so get up and get dressed," I said as I lifted his head out of the pillow. "Come ooooon," I whined. "All we do on off days is have sex and smoke weed." 

He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to his body.

"And what's wrong with that?" He asked in that same voice. "I love your pussy."

"Ew," I said as I crinkled my nose. "As nice as it is having sex with you nearly six times a day, I wanna go explore. And I found a zoo that has over 300 species." 

He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms above his head, groaning loudly.

"Why'd you have to wake me up at 7 if it doesn't open up for a few more hours?" He said as he sat up, staring at the wall. 

"Because you always sleep in. Get up early for a change, you bum," I said as I rolled on my side, watching him sit up.

He looked back at me with a smirk, running a hand through his already messy hair.

"Can I have that pussy?" He asked as he leaned back to kiss me.

I rolled my eyes after I pulled away from his lips.

"Maybe if you take me to the zoo," I pouted.

"The zoo is stupid. Who wants to spend the day with animals when we can just get tangled in the sheets?" He asked as he tangled a strand of my hair between his fingers.

I frowned, pouting at him as I batted my eyes.

"Pleeeeease?" I whined as I climbed into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'll let you fuck me in the bathtub later when we get back," I smiled as I watched his smirk while I played with his earlobes.

He turned his head, moving my hands away with a laugh.

"Don't do that unless you want me to fuck you senseless right now," Gerald said as he got up out of the bed. "Alright, let me get ready. Then we can go to the zoo."

"Yay!" I smiled as I sat down on the bed. "I have the best boyfriend ever."

Xoxox

Liked by kaitlyn

Liked by kaitlyn.jillard, gradybrannan, suzolm and 91, 625 others.
Rachelyoung_:
He started out not wanting to take me to the zoo, but he ended up not wanting to leave the ocean exhibit. 
Suzolm: love you two!
Kaitlyn.jillard: There's a child somewhere in that giant tree.