Chapter 4: "We're officially G-Eazy's bitches."

A/N: We got hit with a lot of snow out of nowhere and the roads are TERRIBLE!!! I called out of work for tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get two or three chapters up!

May 9, 2018
Berlin, Germany
The Beautiful & Damned Europe Tour

"You gotta wear this so you can get down into the pit if you wanna watch the show," Gerald said as he hung the all-access pass around my neck, moving my hair out of the way. "You look all official now, baby," he laughed as he took a drink of his whiskey.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes as she snatched her pass from Gerald's hand.

"I can put this on myself, I'm not a child," she said as she slipped it around her neck, flipping her hair back and turning the pass to face the front. "We're officially G-Eazy's bitches."

"I'll drink to that," Gerald said as he raised his glass to toast before taking another drink.

"Of course, you'll drink to anything," Kaitlyn sassed as she went into the bathroom to take one last look at her hair. "What are we supposed to do again?"

Gerald set his glass down on the coaster and pulled me into his lap, sitting me down on his knee.

"The Propeller fund doesn't start until the U.S. tour, so you're free to roam the venue or go help out at merch," he said as he rubbed my shoulders.

I bit down on my lip and laughed at Kaitlyn's facial expression.

"I know what she's gonna say..." I paused. "She's gonna say she's not a merch bitch."

Grady came into the room with his camera around his neck. He was looking down at it and fiddling with some of the settings. I watched Kaitlyn look up at him and tilted my head when I saw a discoloration on her neck.

"Hey, Kaitlyn," I said as I got up off of Gerald's knee, walking over to push her hair out of the way. "What's that?"

She slapped my hand away before I could touch it, flipping her hair back forward.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," she muttered, her cheeks turning red hot. "I hit my neck in the shower."

"That is the most bullshit lie I've ever heard," Gerald laughed as he looked up at us from his phone. "You're fucking Grady, and we all know it."

Grady bit down on his lip with a smirk, frowning slightly when he saw Kaitlyn getting angry. He walked over to her and sat down by her, placing his hand on her knee.

"At least we can be quiet," Grady said back with a laugh. "Everyone and their mother knows when you and Rachel are fucking." 

"I keep my baby girl happy, what can I say," Gerald laughed as he set his arm around my shoulders when I sat down next to him.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and pushed Grady's hand off of her knee before standing up. She slipped her phone in the back pocket of her jeans and threw away her water bottle.

"You guys are absolutely vile," Kaitlyn scoffed. "I'll see you when the show starts, Rachel," she muttered as she stormed out of Gerald's dressing room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Xoxox

BJ turned on his flashlight and walked in front of us, leading us down to the photo pit in front of the barricade. It was the first night that I was going to be going on Instagram live for Gerald, and I was excited.

A few fans tugged on my shoulder as we walked. Gerald and I had been posting pictures of each other at least once a week, so people were starting to recognize me more and more. Kaitlyn swatted their hands away as we made it to the center barricade.

"Rachel! I love you so much! You're so lucky!!!" I heard one of the fans call out to me. I turned around and waved with a smile. Even though I couldn't stop to talk to them, I wanted to let them know I heard it.

We made it to our spot during "Legend," and I'm a little biased, but it was one of my favorites off of Gerald's new record.

"Needed a reason to go off, I think I found one," I sang into Kaitlyn's ear while laughing as I logged into Gerald's Instagram account to start my live stream. "Don't know what legend is until you been around one.

Kaitlyn shook her head and sat down on the step while I squatted down next to her, placing my knee on the ground to steady myself.

"Better be quiet, they'll hear our dying whale asses on that live stream," she yelled into my ear with a laugh.

People were taking photos of us, and it was hard to stay focused, but if I wanted to be professional, I had to ignore it.

"Berlin, how the fuck are you doing tonight?!" Gerald yelled as the crowd cheered. "My name is G-Eazy, thank you so much for coming out to the Beautiful & Damned Tour. We've got a wild set for you guys tonight," he laughed as he wiped his face off with a rag. "My beautiful girl Rachel is down here in the pit running my Instagram live."

I stood up off my squatting position, holding his phone at the edge of the stage while he squatted down, looking directly into the camera.

"Those of you watching this from home, enjoy the show," he said as he winked, walking back to the center of the stage. "Alright ya'll, let's get this shit rolling. This one is called Sober."

While the crowd was going wild, especially the fans at the barricade, I turned around with his phone to get some video of everyone dancing, singing, smiling and having a great time. It was so cute to see everyone so happy.

After the last song was over, Kaitlyn and I ran back to the dressing room while Gerald stayed on stage to give a final bow and introduce the live band.

"That was fucking incredible," I laughed as I sat down on the couch, laying Gerald's phone down on the table. 'I think I'm going to like this."

"You did such a good job running back and forth," Kaitlyn laughed as she looked down at her phone. "Grady has been texting me all night, but I'm still annoyed that he's been talking about our sex lives." 

I chewed on the inside of my cheek after I had taken a drink of water.

"Gerald talks about ours all the time, you just have to learn to ignore it," I said as I sat up again. 

"It's a sex life, it's supposed to stay a secret, Rachel," she said as she stood up. "You wouldn't understand because you're dating G-Eazy..."

I felt my heart sink into my chest slightly as my cheeks got hot.

"Just because I'm dating a famous person doesn't mean our sex life can't stay private," I said as I stood up. "Not everything we do is broadcasted on social media."

As I said that, Grady walked into the room and walked over to Kaitlyn.

"Hey, I've been worried about you, are you okay?" He asked in a panicked tone.

"I'm fine," she said as she stood up, going to the bathroom. "But if we're going to do whatever the fuck this is, you've got to shut up about our sex life, I don't want the whole world knowing about it."

Grady followed her into the bathroom, leaning against the doorway as he watched her rub off her makeup.

"I'm sorry," he frowned as he walked toward her, putting his hands on her hips. "Do you hate me?"

"No, I don't hate you," she sighed as she turned around, placing her hands on his shoulders. "You're the first guy I've actually really paid attention to, and I just don't want anything stupid to mess this up."

"I won't do it anymore," he muttered as he kissed her forehead. "I like you, too."