Chapter 30: "I'd like to request that Tally be dropped from our team."

I left Ricky's dorm around 7 the next morning. We had fallen asleep while watching Magic Mike, and by the time I woke up the first time, it was 3 a.m, and I didn't want to walk back in the middle of the night.

Gerald had sent me a ton of text messages and even left me a voicemail, but I ignored all of them and turned my phone on silent because I wanted to give Ricky my full attention.

"Hey," I said as I walked into Kaitlyn and I's dorm. Grady was standing in front of our mirror in his boxers fixing his hair. I looked away as I shut the door. "Jesus, do you ever wear pants?" I muttered, going to grab a fresh change of clothes so I could shower.

"You're lucky I'm even wearing boxers," he said as he ran a comb through his hair. "Kaitlyn is kicking me out at 7:45."

Right on cue, Kaitlyn came out of the bathroom, drying her hair in a towel.

"Because I have to get breakfast before class, you idiot," she rolled her eyes, walking over to the dresser to grab her wet brush. "Oh, hey, Rachel! How was your date?"

I blushed as I flipped on the bathroom light, setting my clothes on the counter.

"It was great. We kissed, watched Magic Mike, and then fell asleep," I laughed. "By the time I woke up to use the restroom, it was 3, and I didn't want to come back in the middle of the night."

Grady made an "OOOOO" noise as he put his pants on, threading his belt through the loops.

"Rachel made the moves on her new man!" He laughed. "Gerald is gonna be jeeeeealous."

Kaitlyn smacked his bare chest with the wet brush before going back to combing the knots out of her hair from the shower.

"Gerald is irrelevant," she reminded him. "Rachel can see who she wants."

Xoxox

"We made out, and it was hotter than I dreamed it would be," Tally gushed to Tyler as we sat down at our table. "We were both half-naked, and he held me in his arms."

"Did someone finally pay enough attention to you?" Kaitlyn rolled her eyes as she set her bag down on the table. "Who's the unlucky guy?"

I wasn't paying much attention to Tally's conversation, I was trying to think of a way to tell Gerald to leave me alone because the class was starting, and we were supposed to report our progress on our documentaries today.

"It was Gerald if you must know," she said with a smile. "We're meeting up today after class."

Kaitlyn spit out her drink, coughing as she caught her breath, looking at me. I was sitting there in shock, unsure of what to say.

"Gerald? As in G-Eazy, Gerald?" I asked, biting down on my lip. "You can't be serious."

Tally smiled again, showing me some text messages between the two - and they were pretty vulgar.

"Yes, G-Eazy, Gerald!" She giggled. "Last night was amazing, he's such a great kisser."

I could feel my heart sink down into my stomach, and my cheeks were starting to grow red with anger. It didn't matter to me that Gerald was with someone else, what mattered was that it was with someone I know and am supposed to be working on a project with.

"Are you okay?" Kaitlyn leaned over, whispering in my ear. "Do you want me to beat both of their asses?"

I shook my head, leaning down and grabbing my planner out of my purse.

"No, I have a better idea," I said as I watched Casey come into the room with the biggest grin on her face, as always.

"Good morning, class!" She smiled as she set her bag on the counter. "We have a lot to get through today with checking progress, so let's get started," she said, looking at the roster. "Rachel McFadden-Young, please update me on your group's status."