Chapter 39, Part 2: "Should we really be doing this?"

"Should we really be doing this?" I giggled as we quickly walked down the hallway and out to Gerald's rental car. "What if we get caught?""

"Who cares?" Gerald laughed as he held the door open for me, smacking my ass as I walked through it. "You graduate tomorrow, baby, this is gonna be our last chance to fuck on this campus, and we gotta go out with a bang."

He led me out to his rental car, opening up the door to the backseat as I crawled in. He got in behind me, shutting the door.

"We've never gotten into a car just to fuck," I laughed as I leaned in to kiss him, my hands on his neck. "It's kinda hot."

"There's a first time for everything," he muttered against my lips as he pushed me back down onto the seat, slipping a hand into my leggings and tugging them down. "I'm not gonna undress you all the way, although I wanna suck on those tittes."

"Gerald!" I laughed as I placed my hands on his shoulders, tugging on his bottom lip. "We gotta be quick, we don't want to be caught by security."

He chuckled quietly against my lips and moved to push his pants and boxers down, hovering over me.

"You're so beautiful," he said as he placed his hand at the base of my throat. "But you're even more beautiful like this," he said as he pushed himself inside me without warning, squeezing my throat roughly.

"F-fuck, Gerald," I choked out, tilting my head back against the leather seat as I arched my back. I wrapped my leg around his waist. "Yes, daddy.."

He pressed my hips down into the seat with his free hand while keeping a tight hold on my throat with the other. He leaned down, pressing soft kisses along my neck before sinking his teeth into my shoulder, pounding in and out of me.

"We're gonna rock this fucking car, baby girl," he hummed against my shoulder, moving his hand from my hips to my ass as he squeezed it roughly, smacking it. He held my leg up and around his waist as he pulled out of me and slammed back in. "That's the face I wanna see."

I moved my hands up, knotting them in his hair as I pulled on it roughly, holding his face against my shoulder.

"J-jesus, fuck, Gerald," I panted, my breath hitching in my throat. "You're gonna make me cum all over you right now."

"Not yet, baby girl," he said sternly as he slowed his pace down, rocking his hips against mine. "I wanna watch your pretty face when you cum."

"Oh, fuck," I muttered under my breath as I pressed my hips against his. "Gerald, please," I whined softly, closing my eyes.

"Almost," he said through his teeth as he loosened his hold around my throat. He slid his warm hand up my shirt and pushed my hips down again. "Stay still, Rachel."

Within a few seconds, I felt Gerald release inside me. I followed his lead, and nearly screamed when I finally got to orgasm.

"Holy shit," I laughed as I ran a hand through his hair as he laid his head on my chest. "That was so hot, Gerald."

We laid there quietly for a few minutes as I played with his hair and he rubbed my ass. I could hear his breathing slowly return to normal.

"Can we get back together?" Gerald asked quietly as he looked up at me, his hand resting on my stomach.

"What?" I asked, chewing on the inside of my cheek. "What did you say?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I honestly never thought I would hear those words leave his mouth. I always thought I would be the one to initiate this conversation when I felt the time was right.

"Can we get back together?" He asked again in that same tone, propping his head up on my chest as he looked at me. "Things have been great for us for awhile now, and I...I dunno, I want you back in my life, Rach. I don't see myself marrying anyone but you."

I bit down on my lip and ran my hand through his hair, resting it on his cheek.

"I just don't want us to fall into that cycle that we fell into over the summer," I sighed as I watched him. "Do you really think things are gonna be different?"

Gerald pulled himself closer to me and pressed his lips to mine, his hand resting on my stomach still.

"I promise you, baby, this time will be so much different," he said as he ran a hand through my hair. "Give me a chance to prove myself."

I sighed quietly, biting down on my lip as I looked at him, bringing a hand to his hair and rubbing his head gently.

"Okay," I said as I watched him smile. "But this is the last time, Gerald. I fucking mean it this time."

"I promise, baby, we'll make it this time," he whispered against my lips. "I love you."

"I love you, Gerald," I said as I bit down on my lip. "Always."