Chapter 18, Part 2: "I actually wanna talk to you about something."

August 2, 2018

Somewhere in Phoenix

The Endless Summer Tour

*** Grady's POV ***

I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom, and I nervously bit down on my lip for what I was about to do next.

Kaitlyn got just a small taste of my .... Er, biting kink, if you will, earlier, and I think she liked it, judging by her not really pushing me off of her, but I really need to come out and tell her. I need to be honest with her about these things if I want our relationship to last.

"It's me,' I said as I slipped inside the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. "I'm coming to join you."

"I just wanna shower Grady," she laughed. I watched the faint shadows of her movements through the shower curtains and chuckled softly to myself. "It's been a long day, and because of Gerald's stupid after party last night, I didn't get a lot of sleep."

I pulled the curtain back after stripping naked, stepping in the tub and then pulling it back closed, taking a second to admire her beautiful, naked body in front of me.

"Just because I wanna be in here with you doesn't mean I wanna have sex," I laughed as I took both of her hands, squeezing them as I kissed her. "I actually wanna talk to you about something."

"You can talk to me as you wash my back," she smiled widely up at me as she handed me the soap and the wash rag ... it's like she knew.

I put some soap on the rag and listened to her soft groan as I started to rub her shoulders softly.

"So, earlier," I began as I slowly trailed the rag down her back, slowly stepping closer to her until our bodies were just inches apart. "You didn't pull away when I kept biting your neck..."

"Yeah, you asshole," she giggled as she closed her eyes, leaning her head back in the hot water. "You left a fucking hickie on my neck and Rachel saw it. Thank God Gerald didn't see it ... he would've laughed and then I would've had to beat his beanstalk ass."

I laughed as I gently pulled her against me, rubbing her lower back with the washcloth now.

"I uh," I said carefully, trying to find the right words to say. "I was kind of doing it because I wanted to test something out ..." I paused, looking down for a reaction, kind of relieved that I wasn't getting one. "I have a ... biting fetish."

"Okay," was all she said as she bit her lip to hide her smile.

I placed my hands on her hips, confused at first.

"Okay?" I repeated. "I just told you that I think it's hot as fuck when I bite you in places and draw blood ... " I said as I started to ramble.

She turned around and pushed me against the wall, cupping my cheeks in her hands as she kissed my lips softly.

"Grady," she said with a smile. "I said okay because I don't mind it. It sounds pretty hot, to be honest, and I know that you'd stop if you were actually hurting me," she said as she kept my face in her cheeks. "Really, it's okay."

I sighed audibly with relief as a huge smile came across my face. The steam from the hot water was starting to pick up, so I picked her up and pinned her against the wall, holding her thighs around my waist.

"I'm glad you think so, because I've been wanting to bite that hot ass neck of yours for weeks now," I muttered against her lips as I slowly started trailing kisses down to her collarbone.

"Should've fucking done it sooner," she breathed out as she closed her eyes, tilting her head back against the wall. "Fuck me while you bite me," she demanded.

"God, you're a dirty woman," I chuckled against her collarbone as I got a better grip on her thighs, lining myself up and pushing into her as I bit down on her collarbone, sinking my teeth into her skin as I started sucking on the spot.

She gasped loudly, tugging harshly on my hair as she held my face against her chest, her arms draped across my shoulder.

My thrusts into her were slow because I was more focused on letting her get to know this kink I had, and I was excited that she was okay with it, so I could finally be my full self around her.

I moved over slightly, placing a soft kiss on the place I intended to bite before sinking my teeth into it again, clenching my jaws a little harder this time knowing that I could leave a bite mark.

"Holy shit, Grady," she choked out as her nails sank deep into my shoulders. She squeezed them so hard with her nails that I could feel the heat radiating from the scratches, I knew there was going to be blood there.

I pushed myself all the way into her, pressing her back against the wall of the shower. There was so much steam that I could hardly see her face, but mine was buried into her collarbone anyway.

I gave a few more thrusts, knowing that I wasn't going to last much longer. Her moans and what she was doing to my hair and shoulders were nearly pushing me over the edge, but I wanted to hang on for just a bit longer.

"Your moans and pants when I sink my teeth into your skin are so hot," I laughed against her collarbone as I moved up to her neck right under her ear, biting down - this time a little softer.

I sucked on that same spot for a few minutes, my lips curling into a smile when I heard her soft laughs as she squeezed my shoulders.

After I pushed into her again, we both came after a few more thrusts. I looked up at her with a smile, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

"How was that?" I asked as I shut the water off, stepping out to grab her a towel.

"It was so hot," she laughed as I wrapped her in the towel. "You should've done that earlier ... " she paused to look at herself in the mirror. "You definitely did leave some marks. I'll have to pack on the concealer tomorrow."

I laughed as I opened up the bathroom door, letting out the steam as I walked over to my suitcase, going to grab my gray sweats and a t-shirt.

"I'll leave them in other areas once you get used to it," I winked as I got dressed.

"You are so gross," she laughed as she pulled one of my t-shirts and a pair of athletic shorts out of her suitcase, getting dressed and climbing into the warm bed. "Thanks for today, it was so much fun."

"Gerald and I wanted to plan something fun for you guys," I said as I slipped into bed beside her, shutting off the light. "It was fun to get to do something normal for once."

She rested her head on my shoulder, pulling up the blankets as she got warm.

"It was nice to be normal people," she commented. "I love you."

My heartbeat picked up as I bit down on my lip, playing with her hair softly.

After a few seconds, I realized that I had nothing to be scared of. I knew that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life.

"I love you, too," I murmured as I kissed her head softly.