Chapter 34, Part 1: "Where are we going now?"

***Kaitlyn's POV***

"Can I look yet?" I asked as Grady led me off the elevator at our hotel. "Why can't I look?"

He chuckled softly as he held my hand, walking slowly down the hallway so I wouldn't trip over my own two feet. There was a bandana over my eyes and I couldn't see ANYTHING.

"I want it to be a surprise, Kait," he said as he let go of my hand, stopping us right outside a room. "You can look in a second."

I groaned, standing next to him while he unlocked our room, leading us inside. I heard the door shut behind me, so I assumed it was okay to take off the blindfold.

"Okay, go ahead," Grady said as he moved in front of me, flipping on the light. "Take it off."

I slipped the blindfold off my head, holding it in my hands as I gasped loudly, looking around the room.

It was a king bed suite with a jacuzzi off in a separate room, and there was a good view of the city of St. Louis - I'd only been here a handful of times with Rachel.

"Grady!" I smiled as I hugged him, kissing his cheek. "You didn't have to do all of this!" I laughed as I walked over to the window to admire the view. "It looks expensive," I frowned.

"Hey," he said as he came up behind me, slipping his hands on my hips and resting his head on my shoulder, looking out the window with me. "Don't worry about that," he said as he pressed a soft to kiss my neck. "We're gonna have a nice little getaway before you have to go back for your last few weeks of school."

I turned around and placed my hands on his shoulders, leaning up on my tippy toes and kissing him again with a smile.

"This is so sweet of you, really," I grinned. "What do you have in store for us these next few days?"

"Well," he said as he pulled away from me, shutting the curtains to our room. "We have a few hours before our first surprise starts, what do you say we break in this hot tub?" He said with a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes, laughing as I sat down on the bed, slipping off my Vans.

"Alright, sure," I smirked as I started to undress. "There's no need to put on a bikini if you're just gonna rip it off anyway."

He laughed as he undressed, coming over to me and gripping my breasts in his hands while he kissed me.

"Why would you want to cover these up anyway?" He smirked against my lips, pulling away to go turn on the jacuzzi. "You want all the bubbles?"

I nodded while I put my hair up, turning my phone on silent and leaving it on the bedside table.

"Yessss, alllll the bubbles," I laughed as I stepped into the jacuzzi. "Ooooh, this is warm."

He followed in close behind me, pulling me into his lap.

"I gotta say..." he muttered, kissing my lips. "Seeing you get undressed gave me a raging fucking boner," he said as he bit down on my bottom lip roughly.

"Mhm, I can already tell you're not gonna last long," I laughed against his lips, raking my fingers through his hair gently. "Not like you do anyways," I teased.

He laughed as he reached his hand down, lining himself up with my entrance as he teased my clit with his finger.

"Someone's not being very nice," he said in a teasing tone. "I don't have to fuck you, you know."

"Hey, now that you've already tried to finger me, you have to-" I gasped loudly as he inserted himself roughly inside me with no warning.

"I have to what?" He smirked as he buried his head in my shoulder, biting down on it roughly as he held my hips in place.