Chapter 14: "Are you guys ready to go?"

"Uh, Kaitlyn," I called as I looked out the living room window. "Grady and Gerald are here with the van, and they're coming up the driveway."

"Excuse me?!" She yelled from the kitchen with her mouth full of a slice of pizza. "They weren't supposed to be here until later!"

I shrugged my shoulders as I got up off the couch, going to open the door when they knocked on it.

"Hey, baby girl," Gerald smiled down at me as he stepped in the house, Grady following behind him. "Are you guys ready to go?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Listen here, you tree ass bitch," Kaitlyn said as she came into the living room. "You were supposed to be here three hours from now! I'm nowhere NEAR ready," she yelled as she stomped upstairs.

Grady rolled his eyes as he went to go follow her up to her room.

"I'll go follow the drama queen," he muttered to the both of us. "Babe, calm down, we don't have to leave right this second."

She stopped on the stairs and turned around, looking down at him.

"We've only been dating for a week," she scoffed. "I'll break up with you and not go at all."

They argued all the way up the stairs. Kaitlyn slammed her bedroom door and we didn't hear much after that.

"Are you all packed?" Gerald asked as he sat down next to me on the couch, pulling me next to him.

I nodded with a laugh, biting down on my lip as l looked up, running a hand through his hair as I leaned in and kissed him.

"Yes," I muttered softly. "All my stuff is upstairs. I just have to bring it down."

Gerald kissed me again, tugging on my bottom lip as he pushed me back on the couch gently.

"Then I guess we gotta little time to ourselves before they come back down," he whispered against my lips, kissing them again as he slipped one of his hands in my pants, slowly rubbing my clit through my panties.

"G-Gerald," I whispered softly as I moved my hips slightly under him. "They're going to hear us..."

"Not if you shut your mouth like a good girl," he smirked down at me as he moved the fabric out of the way, rubbing me again before slipping a finger inside me, slowly pumping it in and out. "Although I know it doesn't take much to get you wet."

My heart started to beat faster in my chest, and my cheeks started to get hot as I tilted my head back against the couch, soft pants leaving my lips.

"O-oh god, daddy," I choked as I moved my hand over his.

"Touch my hand and I won't fuck you at all," he said sternly as he pulled his hand away from me, sitting up on his knees to pull his pants and boxers down.

"I had to get you ready for me," he murmured as he pushed my legs apart, leaning back again and looking at me. "I love looking at you waiting for me to fuck you senseless. Jesus, all forms of you turn me on so much."

I bit down on my lip as he talked to me; I could literally hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"I'm ready, daddy," I hummed as I rested my hands on his knees, chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"My pretty girl," he hummed as he leaned forward, holding himself above me with his elbows as he thrust into me, leaning down to kiss my shoulder.

He traced sloppy, wet kisses from my shoulder to all over my collarbone, up to the other side of my neck. I groaned loudly, my breath hitching in my throat as he slammed in and out of me.

"Shh," he said as his hand quickly came up under the base of my throat, squeezing it harshly. "You'll make them come downstairs."

I smirked when I felt his hand around my neck, my breath hitching in my throat."

"Sorry," I choked out as I wrapped a leg around his waist. "You just make me so excited."

He smirked down at me, loosening his grip from around my throat as his hand went to the leg around his waist, pulling it up a little higher as he watched my face.

"Fuck, it's so fucking hot when your mouth drops open like that," he chuckled as he pushed my hips back down. "Daddy's pretty baby."

"O-oh god, Gerald," I choked again as my breathing became heavier. "I-I'm gonna cum..."

"Me too, baby," he groaned, burying his head into my shoulder as he pushed himself all the way inside me, thrusting his hips against mine. "God, I love your noises."

My body jolted forward slightly when he got all the way inside me. I gripped his sides roughly, gasping for air as his hand still sat under the base of my throat.

Within a few more seconds, I had felt myself release around him. He came shortly after I did, pulling out almost immediately and getting up, pulling up his pants. He went into the kitchen to grab some wet towels to clean up our mess.

"That was the hottest sneaky sex we've ever had," he laughed as he came back from throwing the paper towels away.

"We were a little loud," I giggled as I pulled my pants back up, climbing into his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you, too, baby," he hummed against my lips as he moved his hands to my ass. "And this perfect ass."

We made out for a few minutes and it started to get a little steamy again, but we pulled away when we heard Kaitlyn's duffle bag land at the bottom of the stairs. She came down with her backpack, holding two more bags.

"Alright, you fuckers, I'm ready to go now, since I was rushed," she muttered as she stepped over the bag she threw to the stairs, Grady following behind her.

Xoxox

We arrived in Seattle later that evening around 11, and by the time we got to our hotel, I was completely exhausted.

Gerald carried me into our hotel room, laying me down on the bed before going to the hallway to get the rest of the luggage off of our cart.

He kicked off his shoes as he shut and lock the door, going over to the bed and getting under the covers next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close to his body.

"The Endless Summer Tour begins tomorrow," he muttered as he kissed my forehead. "Get some rest, baby."