Chapter 11: "Where was that energy earlier?"

"Rachel," my mom said as she shook me gently. "Your father and I are leaving for work. We have a seminar to attend at the hospital, so we might be home a little later than usual. The pool is open if you want to invite Gerald over," she said as she kissed my head.

I groaned and rolled over, pulling my blankets over my head, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, I love you," I said tiredly, looking over at my clock as my mom shut my door. It read 9:45.

I had started drifting back to sleep when my door flung open and Kaitlyn bounced on my bed.

"Did I hear that the pool is good to go?!!" She yelled excitedly, flinging my blankets back.

Feeling the cold air against my skin, I groaned as I buried my head into my pillow.

"Yeah," I said, my voice muffled by the fabric of the pillow. "She told me I could invite Gerald over, so I guess that means Grady can come to," I said as I slowly sat up, yawning and stretching my arms.

"You think they're awake yet?" She asked with a laugh as she laid next to me. "Grady sleeps forever."

I looked over at my phone when it started buzzing and smiled at the caller ID.

"Apparently so, Gerald is calling," I giggled as I hit accept and held it to my ear. "Good morning, baby," I grinned.

"Hey, baby girl," he said. His voice was deep and a little raspy, I could tell he had just woken up. "Can I see you today?"

"My mom said they got the pool ready for the summer, and that you could come over," I smiled hearing his tired voice. "I was just about to text you and see if you wanted to come."

He groaned loudly, so I could tell he was rolling over or stretching.

"I'll be over in awhile," he said with a small chuckle. "I love you."

We said our 'I love you's' and hung up the phone. I looked over at Kaitlyn as I bit down on my lip.

"Do you still have that stash of whiskey hidden in your room?" I asked as I stood up out of bed to find my red bikini.

"Oh, absolutely," she laughed as she got up to leave my room. "You know, I haven't drank much since the incident, but the boys can have it. It'll be all gone by tonight."

Xoxox

Kaitlyn and I got ready and brought the whiskey bottles outside by the pool. Grady and Gerald were both on their way over.

I leaned down, dipping my foot in the pool and almost screaming as I pulled it back.

"That's a little too cold for me," I laughed. "I'm not getting in for a while."

Gerald and Grady came through the door and walked outside, coming over to us.

"This is a huge ass pool, baby," Gerald laughed as he set his bag down on the chair, coming over to kiss me. "I wanna see what's under this dress," he said as he slid his hands up my thighs, stopping, as always, to grip my ass.

I laughed against his lips as I kissed him back, squealing when his hands slid up my dress.

"Mhm, I bet you just can't wait," I teased as I let him take it off and throw it to the side.

"Whoa," he breathed as he backed away from me to get a nicer look. I turned around, letting him see my backside. "You look incredible."

Kaitlyn smirked as she watched us, she was laying face down on one of the chairs while Grady got his stuff situated.

"She's been depriving him of sex for so long that he might pop soon," she teased with a laugh.

Grady chuckled, taking off his shirt and sitting down on the chair.