Chapter 17: "We should plan a double date or something for them."

A/N: I think Wednesdays are going to be the day that I post at least two chapters because I only have one class, and it's not until 1, and then I have a near three hour break while waiting for my friend so we can meet up for dinner. This chapter isn't that long, it serves as more of a filler chapter for what's happening next. I can't wait for you guys to see what's in store during the next couple of chapters. Enjoy this one, it's in Grady's POV!

July 27, 2018

Sacramento, California

The Endless Summer Tour

***Grady's POV***

We're a little over a week into this tour now, and it's been so much fun having Kaitlyn and Rachel on board with us. Matt was worried that Gerald and I would get burnt out by having them here, but it's been great.

They don't hang around backstage all day, they're actually out doing stuff. Rachel is the executive producer of the Endless Summer Tour mini series, so we gave her a camera, and she's actually gotten a lot of good stuff with it.

She's super into getting interviews with fans who are waiting outside because she likes to hear why Gerald and his music is so important to them because everyone has a different reason. Kaitlyn goes with her and takes pictures for his Instagram, too, so we like to call them the Team Gerald Content Creators ... even though we haven't officially called them that to their faces.

Kaitlyn's actually really good at editing photos, it's a talent that she's been keeping from me for awhile now. Sometimes she goes through ones that I've taken of Gerald and will edit them, and I post them because I'm super proud of her.

It's nice because they don't get in our hair and we don't get in theirs, but we have just enough time away from each other to where we actually enjoy spending every night together, if that makes sense.

Gerald walked into the room drinking out of a Bud Light can. He sat down next to me, sinking into the couch as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, sipping his beer.

"Whatcha up to, bro?" He asked as he leaned his head back on the couch, looking at me.

"I'm going through the photos that Kaitlyn edited for me and deciding which ones to post," I said as I met his gaze. "What are you up to?"

He looked up at me from the text message he was sending, presumably to Rachel.

"Just figuring out where Rach is at," he said as he rubbed his face before picking up his phone again. "They went around town to get video footage for the mini series, and now they're getting lunch."

I laughed as I looked back at my computer screen, shifting because my laptop was starting to get hot on my legs.

"We have another day off coming up in the next few days," I said as I saved the Photoshop file that I was currently in. "We should plan a double date or something for them."

"Where are we gonna be when we have a day off?" He asked as he pulled up the tour schedule on his phone. "My days definitely have been running together, and it's only the first week," he chuckled.

I closed out of Photoshop and pulled up the schedule.

"We have a day off between San Diego and Phoenix," I said as I leaned back against the couch, meeting his gaze again. "We could do something the day before in Phoenix."

Gerald closed out of his text messages with Rachel, which were very sexual, might I add, and opened up Google to look for things to do in Phoenix.

"Oh, shit, Grady," he laughed as he showed me his phone. "There are some mini golf places that glow in the dark, and one even has laser tag. It'd be perfect...Rachel's uncoordinated as fuck, so I could be all cheesy and shit and put my arms around her."

I smirked, chuckling as I turned my body to the side, looking at the website for the place he clicked on.

"It looks like it's all indoors," I said as I yawned, stretching my arms over my head. "You're always trying to put your arms around her, and touch her ass," I said with a laugh.

"Bro, her ass is out of this fucking world," he said as he moved his hands to draw curves. "It's so perfect, my god. I can't stop touching it."

I shook my head as I slipped my laptop into my bag, zipping it shut.

"I don't wanna hear about another girl's ass, man," I laughed. "I'm into Kaitlyn and only Kaitlyn."

"Rachel changed me for the better," he said as he rested his phone in his lap. "I look at her and only her now ... Does Kaitlyn know about your...problem?"

I swallowed, nervously running a hand through my hair as I chuckled, avoiding eye contact for a second.

"What? It's not a problem!" I said defensively.

"Grady, bro," he laughed as he played with the neck of his shirt. "You have a fucking biting fetish and Kaitlyn doesn't know about it yet?"

I shook my head, frowning slightly as I sighed, rubbing my face.

"No," I muttered. "I haven't told or shown her yet because ... we haven't been dating that long, and I don't wanna freak her out. I mean, Rachel's cool with the choking and shit because you've been dating for so long, but I like what I've got going with Kait, and I don't want to fuck it up."

Gerald nodded as he brought his legs up, resting them on the table in front of us.

"Understandable," he said as we sat in silence for a bit. "But it's gotta come out sometime. Would you rather talk about it and have her know about it or would you rather it come out accidentally and you hurt her?"

"You're right, as usual," I laughed as I reached for my Hydraflask, taking a drink out of it. "Maybe I'll talk to her about it after our date ... and pray to god she doesn't break up with me."

Gerald smirked, shaking his head as he rested a hand over his mouth, rubbing his moustache area.

"She won't, I can guarantee that, bro," he said as he looked at me again. "She seems like she's a little freaky in the sheets."

I smacked his arm with a laugh as I stood up, grabbing my backpack to take it to my bunk.

"Your mind always goes to the gutter," I chuckled. "But thanks for that advice. And I look forward to our double date that we haven't told the girls about yet."

"Oh, I know Rachel's going to love it," he smiled. "I've been trying to prove that I can be a better boyfriend to her and not be so focused on sex, so I think this is perfect," he said as he looked down at his phone. "That's her now," he grinned as he answered it. "Hey, baby girl," he said into the phone.

I went back to my bunk and climbed in, putting my backpack on the small shelf, listening to Gerald talk to Rachel. I love that he loves her so much, it's so cute. I think I might be feeling that way with Kaitlyn, but I have to talk to her about this fetish I have, and hope she still wants to even be around me after that.