Chapter 4: Doomed in Hotel Rooms

July 3rd, 2016

Lauren

2:00 A.M.

Will: Don't move a muscle alright? You going out there didn't help

Lauren: This is such bs man I should do something

W: Just let them handle it

W: Get some rest youve still got one more show

L: Yeah ik but this is still bs

W: Goodnight Laur

L: Goodnight WillyB

I set my phone down on my chest, still in disbelief that any of this was actually happening. It boggled my mind that people could be so fucking invasive and rude. I felt terrible that our team had to handle it all on their own, but I knew that my going out there had already made it worse. Just when I was about to take Will's advice and actually try to get some sleep, my heart buzzed.

C: You ok?

I was a bit surprised to see Camila's name pop up. She hadn't stepped out of her room with the rest of us so I just sort of assumed that she was asleep. We hadn't really talked much since my birthday dinner a few days prior, and we definitely hadn't texted at two in the morning.

A strange part of me had a feeling that she knew about Lucy and me, but, then again, I knew it was impossible. I hadn't told anyone yet because there wasn't much to tell. I remembered the consensus that Lucy and I had reached when we had woken up together the next morning...

I hadn't meant to wake her up, but I guess my light jaw kisses were enough to steal her from her slumber. Lucy began to stir in my arms as my lips moved to her ear.

"Lauren." she mumbled.

"Good morning." I whispered in my baby voice.

"Mi amor, que hora es (My love, what time is it)?"

"I don't know. I haven't checked."

"Too busy kissing me, I see."

"Yeah.", I spoke softly before kissing her jaw once more, "This was more important."

With that, Lucy slowly turned around to face me, my fingers grazing her tanned skin that was slightly exposed from her shirt riding up. She looked into my eyes and flashed that signature smile of hers, that ever-mischievous smirk.

"Hi." I greeted her.

"You said just cuddling." she teased.

"We are just cuddling."

"Cuddling amongst friends doesn't involve kissing."

"Then you're doing cuddling all wrong."