Chapter 56: #Camren

October 16th, 2018

5:32 P.M. (in L.A.)

Lauren

"Finally!" Camila's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey, babe." I giggled, taking in her gorgeous image on the screen.

"Don't 'hey babe' me! It's almost midnight over here!"

"I didn't realize you turned into Cinderella when you went to Brazil."

"Well, apparently it's our anniversary so I had to talk to you before midnight

"Well, apparently it's our anniversary so I had to talk to you before midnight."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at the brown eyed girl's words. This 'anniversary' was all over Twitter, because it was apparently 6 years ago on this date that I had coined the term 'Camren'.

"Shut up." I said, yet with a small smirk present on my face.

"It's kind of nice that they kept track of this for us, right?", she laughed, "We've been such a fucking roller coaster that we don't really have an anniversary."

"Excuuuuuse me. I gave you a whole fucking prom-posal on September 30th."

"Yes, Lauren. We've been dating for approximately 17 days. That definitely sounds more accurate than six years."

"We can say it was September 30th, 2012, then. Only 17 days off of our so called 'anniversary'."

"2012. Wow. That seems like a whole lifetime ago."

"I know right. What were even doing that day? Why'd I tweet that shit anyway?"

"Don't you remember? They were doing an 'Ask Lauren' that morning. Then we had to go workout with the girls..."

..............................................................

October 16th, 2012

10:00 A.M.

Lauren