Chapter 58: The Seed of Doubt

November 10th, 2018

11:00 A.M.

Lauren

"Esta en su cuarto (She's in her room)

"Esta en su cuarto (She's in her room)." Sinu told me.

"Ok. Gracias, mama." I replied.

I gave Camila's mom a quick hug before making my way over to the sleeping beauty's room. I was trying so hard to hold back my laughter, placing my hand over my mouth as I tip toed across the floor. Camila thought that I was getting there hours later and I had decided to surprise her.

Once I reached the brown eyed girl's door, I slowly opened it, glad that it didn't creak at all. I was met with the sight of Camila rolled over onto her side and facing away from me in her bed. I smirked as I gently shut the door behind me.

I wasted no time in quietly slipping my shoes off before approaching my girlfriend in her bed. I lifted the covers and slid in next to her, wrapping my arm around her from behind and pulling myself into her. I immediately started peppering her neck with kisses, causing her to tilt her head towards me.

"Lauren?" she asked in shock.

I allowed her to turn her body a bit more so that she could look at me. I smiled at her the second we made eye contact.

"Hi, baby." I said in my baby voice.

"Am I dreaming?" she laughed.

"No." I said just before placing a quick peck on her lips.

Camila immediately leaned in again, begging for more. She rolled over completely so that we were now facing each other in the bed, her hands finding my head to pull me closer.

We smiled into the kisses, which were somehow playful and passionate all at the same time. It was like we had so much love pent up the past few weeks that it was being released in all of its different forms.

Suddenly, Camila parted our lips with a light smack and buried her head into my neck. She wrapped an arm around me to pull me closer and released an adorable purring sound effect. I giggled as I started to scratch at the back of her head.

"You're exactly what I needed right now." she whispered onto my skin.

"You're always exactly what I need." I returned, placing a tender kiss on the top of her head.

"Why couldn't you have shown up an hour ago?"

"Babe, I'm already hours early.", I laughed, "I didn't think you'd be complaining."

"I'm not.", she said, looking up into my eyes again, "I just..."

Camila was now sporting a slight pout coupled with sad eyes. I furrowed my brow as I realized that something had been going on before I walked in.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You make me feel so beautiful. You know that, right?" she said.