Chapter 24 (Yang)

"Yang! You're not going to believe how cute my little sister was during her weekend out with her friends" Lee gushed as he more or less shoved a phone to my face which showed a girl about Yin's age in a yellow dress.

I pretended to look at it with interest, "She looks lovely, Lee" I complimented smoothly before he continued to gush over her. A certified sis-con.

I was a bit jealous he could show her off without being judged (aside from the suspicious side eyes from those who weren't used to Lee's eccentricity).

My college life was considerably better than my high school life. I shed my image as someone people can use as an easy A and mercilessly cut off those who wished to use me as such at the start of the year.

I entered a quiet period where I was only surrounded by people I knew that didn't have any ulterior motives and I was polite to all the newcomers (either new transfers or people I've never had a class with in high school) who didn't know my past but was friendly with me due to my personality. One of the latter group was Lee.

"She's already in high school, Yang. Time sure flies quickly, then my youngest sister will be entering elementary here next year. I'd get to see them in campus whenever I want" Lee continued to say happily as I smiled at him for his enthusiasm.

"You said she's in 1st year, right?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Yes! Year 1, Class 4"

I stiffened, Isn't that Yin's class?

I turn to him with interest but kept my expression in check so as to hide my change, "How's her schooling? Is her class good to her?"

"Of course! She told me everyone was friendly to her and she's adjusting to the upgrade well. But of course that's expected of my darling sister. She's always been so brilliant" he sang her praises like there was no tomorrow as I concentrated on his answers.

I went on to probe who the teachers were and how their lectures had been, filtering out Lee's constant need to complement and rave over his sister.

With this I managed to paint a picture of what Yin's schooling environment was like. I wanted to know more.

"If she ever finds anything difficult, give her my number and I'll be happy to answer her questions" I suggested good naturedly, hiding my real motives.

"No way! If she needs anything, she has her wonderful older brother to help her" Lee crossed his arms in denial. His anger half hearted and comical.

"I was at the top of my class for years and you know they never change their curriculum. Just keep it in mind since I know you almost flunked History in 3rd year" I teased and Lee acted peeved as we laughed at each other.

It was a long shot but I soon received the text from Lee a week before midterms. I gave him pointers to pass to her until she apparently became annoyed at how he narrated my words (he was too enthusiastic) and asked for my number.

In between giving advice, I asked her about herself and about her schooling environment. Never asking anything specific about Yin since I knew Lee might catch on to why I was being so kind to her.

And then she passed my number to her other classmates as I was dubbed the texting tutor.

Yin & Yang: A Yandere Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें