Author's Notes

Update as of 2022:

Hey everybody,

My New Years Resolution is to post new chapters sometime during the first week of every month, so stay tuned and remember to check in regularly! I'll be letting you know on the announcement board under my profile if ever there's a delay. Happy 2022!

~ Snowy ❄️ (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fanart Submissions:

! Calling All Artists !

Hey guys, with Becoming a Hero getting so much love lately on Wattpad I'm looking for fanart to put in the story's chapter banners. Please send me some art of Izumina or really of anything regarding the fic. I'll be posting all submissions on my Instagram and TikTok accounts with credit and giving shoutouts to everyone who participates. This will also help to motivate me to finish chapters so that I can post all of your lovely art. 😅 Everybody who participates is a winner in this event and will receive shoutouts on all my platforms.

In order to submit your pieces please dm me on Instagram @snowy_writes28 and follow my Wattpad for any announcements.

Thank you,
~ Snowy ❄️ (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update as of the end of 2021:

Hey kings, queens and in-betweens,

The story Becoming a Hero has a special place in my heart so I wanted to assure you that I will not be putting it on hiatus now or anytime soon. I have had an end goal in mind for this story for a while now and intend to see it through to the very end (whenever that may be).

Thank you for all the reads! I only hope that my writing can flourish under your support and criticism. Feedback is always greatly appreciated so please feel free to communicate your opinions on this story through any of my platforms.

For access to additional content and announcements regarding Becoming a Hero feel free to follow my Wattpad account (where I mainly post story updates), Instagram and/or TikTok @snowy_writes28 for all of them. Please know that every vote, comment, follow, and add to a reading list makes my day. When you guys interact with my story and account it truly reminds me why I love writing, despite the hardships that come with the territory.

I hope you all are staying safe throughout the pandemic and I wish you all good lives. Thank you for taking the time to read this till the end.

All the best,
~ Snowy ❄️ (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers,

Just so you all know this is my first time writing a fanfic, I'm really into the anime Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia so I thought there's no better place to start than by writing my first fanfic about this amazing show.

Warning: I'm not sure how long I'm going to make this story, also I'm usually very busy with school... so there will probably be sporadic updates.

Any information I decide for this story will be added in (so you all know when the ending of it will be)

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading, and please note my updates may not be edited.

Thanks again

- Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~