INTRODUCTION

Welcome to The Crown !

A Thank You from the Author :

Thank you for clicking on my story! I hope you enjoy this story of love, heartbreak, tumultuous events, and surprise twists-and-turns.

I've had a blast writing this story, and I am grateful for so many who continue to support it, as well as all the people who take time to express their sentiments for this book.

Feel free to comment away - I always love to read them!

A Few Things Before You Start :

This story involves :
violence, abuse, death, trauma, suggestive behavior

This story was written as a Divergent fanfiction - however, only character names and relationships have been incorporated. All rights go to Veronica Roth, author of the Divergent series, for said character names, relationships, and few quotes.

All plots, settings, and few character names are entirely fictional, made by the author, Chofa.

~

PROLOGUE

It was the first thing he saw when his eyes opened for the first time. The glistening, golden glow shining in his eyes ... how he should die for it.

He was brought up by it, lived by it, swore by it.

It was the first thing she learned about when she was old enough to comprehend. The coronet filled of evil and worn by those equally as despicable ... how she resented it.

She dreaded it, despised it, hated it.

And then he saw her, and he vowed to abandon it, whilst she promised to serve it.

The Crown, the diadem of destruction.

© The Crown, written by Chofa ©

Last edited: 2020