Lazarus Rising- Part 5

Pamela was in the hospital and Bobby was by her side. But you, Sam and Dean were in a diner, waiting for news from Bobby. He decided to stay with her and ordered you and the brothers to figure out what the hell went wrong. You and Dean were sitting at the table, putting in your order to the waitress. If the only thing you could do is wait, then you were going to eat.

"Be up in a jiff." The waitress said as she left. As soon as she did, Sam came in the diner, talking on his phone.

"You bet," He said and hung up, sitting across from you and Dean.

"What'd Bobby say?" Dean asked.

"Pam's stable. And out of I.C.U." Sam sighed.

"And fucking blind, because of us.

"And we still have no clue who we're dealing with."

"That's not entirely true."

"No?'

"We got a name. Castiel, or whatever. With the right mumbo-jumbo, we could summon him, bring him right to us." Dean said.

"You're crazy. Absolutely not." Sam immediately objected.

"We'll work him over. I mean, after what he did?" Dean scoffed.

"Pam took a peek at him and her eyes burned out of her skull, and you want to have a face to face?"

"You got a better idea?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do," Sam said but you cut him off.

"I think I met Castiel once." Both brothers looked at you in shock.

"What?" Dean asked.

"I don't know if it was a memory, a dream or whatever but I think I met him." You sighed, putting your head in your hands.

"Okay, you have a conversation with him?" Dean asked, meaning it as a joke but you answered seriously.

"Yeah, I did." You said, looking at him.

"What the hell?"

"What did he say?" Sam asked.

"He said that he was looking over me. He said he was an Angel."

"An Angel? You kidding me?" Dean scoffed.

"I'm serious Dean."

"What you had was a dream, okay? There are no such things as Angels."

"Come to think of it, it did feel like a dream." You sighed.

"See? There you go. It was a dream. Now, Sam, what's this idea of yours?" Dean asked, switching topics but you couldn't help but be stuck on this dream of yours.

"I followed some demons to town. We go find them. I mean, someone has to know something." Sam said and the waitress appeared with two plates of pie for you and Dean. She set them on the table and you smiled at her.

"Thanks." But she didn't leave. She just took a seat at the end of the table with a chair from another table.

"Can I help you?" You asked and you were on alert. So were Sam and Dean.

"I'm sorry. Thought you were looking for us." She said, her eyes going black. You gasped and looked from her to the counter. A uniformed man and the cook also had black eyes. Great, demons all around. The uniformed man got up and walked to the door, locking it, standing right in front of it. The waitress' eyes go back to normal and so do the other two people.

"Dean. To hell and back. Aren't you a lucky duck."

"That's me." Dean chuckled without any humor.