The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1

Entering the comic book store, you looked around to see it relatively empty. Reports have come through to you and the brothers that this place has seen the ugly side of things starting with flickering lights and things of that nature. Naturally, you came to check it out. However, the only problem was your outfit. Whatever washing machine you used shrunk it a little, so your skirt was shorter than usual, and your top was just a little tighter. Dean didn't' seem to mind too much, but you did.

"Uh... can I help you?" the man behind the counter asked once he saw you.

"Sure hope so," Dean answered first, introducing you and his brother respectfully. "Agents DeYoung, Marks, and Shaw. Just need to ask you a few questions."

"Notice anything strange in the building, last couple of days?" Sam asked.

"Like what?"

"Well, some other tenants reported flickering lights," you nodded.

"Uh, I don't think so. Why?"

"What about noises? Any skittering in the walls? Kind of like rats?"

"And the FBI is investigating a rodent problem?" he asked skeptically.

"What about cold spots? Feel any sudden drops in temperature?" Sam wondered.

"I knew it! You guys are LARPing, aren't you?" the man asked with a grin.

"Excuse me?" your eyebrows went up, not knowing what he was talking about. "What is 'LARPing'?"

"Like you don't know," he scoffed. "Live-Action Role-Play! And pretty hardcore, too."

"I'm sorry, we have no idea what you're talking about."

"You're asking questions like the building's haunted. Like those guys from the books. What are they called? Uh... 'Supernatural'. Two guys and a girl use fake IDs with rock aliases, hunt down ghosts, demons, vampires. What are their names? Uh... Steve, Dirk, and Harper? Uh, Sal, Dane, and Jessica?"

"Sam, Dean, and Y/N?" you asked with wide eyes.

"That's it!"

"You're saying this is a book?"

"Books. It was a series. Didn't sell a lot of copies, though. Kind of had more of an underground cult following," he explained as he got up and walked over to a box full of old books. He rifled through it before taking out the one he wanted. "That's the first one, I think."

"'Supernatural' by Carver Edlund," Dean read when he took the book. "Along a lonely California highway, a mysterious woman in white lures men to their deaths."

"Give me that," you said as you snatched the books, pissed that this resembled your life. "We're going to need all the copies of 'Supernatural' you've got."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever made these books was either psychic or God because they are the only two people who could have known about this. Everything from getting used in the shapeshifter game, to Dean almost dying, to the whole Cassie thing, to the Ghostfacers, and getting in the car accident that cost John his life.

"This is fucking insane. How's this guy know all this stuff?" Dean asked as he skimmed the Route 666 book.

"You got me," Sam sighed.

"Okay, I'm not this jealous. This Carver guy makes it sounds like I'm possessive over you," you pouted.

"Everything is in here. I mean everything. From the racist truck to-to me having sex. I'm full-frontal in here, dude," he scoffed, and you snatched the book out of his hands which earned you a weird look from Dean.