The Rapture- Part 3

"What the hell happened back there?" Dean asked after being on the road for a while. Jimmy was asleep next to you, and you looked at Dean when he spoke.

"What?" Sam asked.

"You practically fainted trying to gank a demon." Yeah, you needed to shut up about this.

"Okay, I didn't faint. I got a little dizzy."

"Well, you can call it whatever you want. Point is, you used to be strong enough to kill Alastair. Now you can't even kill a stunt-demon number three?" Dean asked. Sam shifted his gaze to you, and you narrowed your eyes in warning. The day was almost up, and Sam's time was running out.

"What do you want me to say about it, Dean?" Sam asked as he looked away from you. Guess he wanted to test your patience.

"Well for starters, what's going on with your mojo? I mean, it's yo-yoing all over the place. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, okay? I just—you're scaring me, man."

"I'm scaring myself," he whispered, but you heard it. His phone rang, interrupting the moment. He picked it up before looking at Jimmy.

"Hey. It's your wife." Nudging the formal angel, he woke up before groggily taking the phone.

"Amelia?" he asked before his eyes widened with fear. "Oh my God."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the warehouse that currently was holding Claire, you got out of the car and wondered how you were going to get inside. Amelia was a demon, and you should have figured it out, but some of them were good as masking their appearance. Plus, you weren't strong enough to see past it.

"Alright, they're expecting you to come alone. That's exactly what you're gonna do," Dean instructed.

"I'm strong enough now, Dean. I can turn us invisible, like I did when we were going to trap Lilith the first time. You know, before you went to... you know."

"All you gotta do is stay calm and stall. Let us do our job," Dean said to Jimmy, putting a pause on your plan.

"You want me to stay calm? This is my family we're talking about."

"Listen to me, this will work. You understand? Nobody's gonna get hurt," you said.

"Yeah, whatever. Give me a minute, okay?" he said as he walked off to do his own thing.

"Okay, I'm ready," you nodded.

"Actually, I have something else in mind. You're the only one who's staying invisible," Dean said to you, making you tilt your head in confusion. After Dean told you two the plan, you quickly said the word before making yourself invisible. Assuming Jimmy was already inside, Sam and Dean got themselves caught while you trailed behind them, careful not to let them know you were there.

Walking inside the building, you saw Claire tied up with her mother next to her, looking at Sam and Dean with a smirk.

"Nice plan, Dean," Sam sighed, playing his part.

"Yeah, well, nobody bats 1,000."

"Got the knife?" Amelia asked, one of the demons holding Sam lifted it to show her.

"Now, where is that little witch of yours? I can't imagine you just left her behind," Amelia said as she looked around the place. Focusing on the spot you were in, you noticed her staring at you as if she could actually see you. Slowly walking away, her gaze stayed right where it was, making you think she didn't see you. Your part was to get Claire to safety which is why you were slowly making your way over to her.