I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2

Turns out, Anna's home wasn't that far from the hospital. It was too quiet as you approached the front door. Something wasn't right with this, but you didn't know exactly what. Knocking on the front door, you waited for one of her parents to answer. After two more knocks, you turned to the brothers.

"Maybe they're not home."

"Both cars in the driveway," Sam said as he pointed to them. Turning back to the door, you grasped the knob to see if it was unlocked. It was. Opening the door, you walked inside in hopes of finding her parents... alive.

"Mr. And Mrs. Milton?" you called out.

"We're from the sheriff's department. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions," Sam said as he walked in. As you turned your head to the living room, you saw her parents alright, but they were lying dead on the floor in a pool of their own blood.

"Great," you sighed as you walked to them. Looking at the mess, you noticed yellow powder on the floor, and you hoped it I was something other than what you thought it was. Bending down, you touched it with the tip of your finger before smelling it. A wave of rotten eggs filled your nose and you gagged, wiping off the stuff on a nearby couch.

"Sulfur. The demons beat us here," you sighed as you stood back up. "Whatever the deal is with this Anna girl, they want her bad. They're not screwing around."

"All right, so, I'm 'Girl, Interrupted'," Dean picked up some envelopes on a table, "and I know the score of the apocalypse, just busted out of the nut-box... Possibly using superpowers, by the way. Where do I go?"

"Hey, you got those sketches from Anna's notebook?" Sam asked as he picked up one of Anna's family photographs.

"Yeah," Dean said as he took out the pages from his jacket pocket. He handed them to his brother, and you watched as he flipped through them before finding the one he wanted.

"Look familiar?" he asked, showing you the drawing of a stained-glass window. Looking at the photograph, you saw the same exact window in the background.

"She was drawing the window of her church," you observed.

"Over and over. If you were religious, scared, and had demons on your ass, where would you go to feel safe?" Sam asked.

"Great, love churches," you sighed as you left the house. Remembering seeing a church on the way over here, you decided to go to that one and hoped that Anna was at this one. Entering the church, you had your gun drawn as you climbed the stairs. She wasn't in the main room, and the only other room was the attic. She must be in here, and with all those drawings, she could be dangerous which is why you had your guns out.

Walking into the attic, you looked around to see if you could find the scared woman. Noticing a figure behind a stained-glass panel, you muttered to the brothers before walking towards her.

"Anna?" you asked before she quickly moved out of the way. Looking at your gun, you quickly put it away in fear she would run. Sam and Dean followed your actions.

"We're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help. My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean and that's Y/N."

"Amara," she whispered as she came into view. She stared at you with wide eyes, and you thought she was scared of you.

"No, I'm Y/N," you said.

"Amara lives within you," she said before shaking her head to get that thought out of her mind. "Sam? Not Sam Winchester?"

"Uh, yeah," he nodded. Looks like she moved on really quick from you.

"And you're Dean. The Dean?"