It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1

Just because you were a witch, didn't mean you were a bad person. Every witch case you and the brothers came across were always the same. Some messed-up woman wanted revenge on a friend, boyfriend, or even a whole town. Having powers was definitely something you could get used to, but you could never think about using them to hurt someone else.

Seeing this case in the newspaper really put a damper on things because you wanted to believe that you were a good person. Were you just going to end up like every other witch and go stir-crazy? What did the future have in store for you?

"How many razor blades did they find?" Sam asked the grieving woman. Her husband, Luke Wallace, died by razor blades. Dean had suspicion that a witch was involved based on the nature of it. That is why they were talking to the woman and you were finding the hex bag—if there was any to be found.

"Two on the floor," she answered with tears nearly coming, "one in his stomach, and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?" Looking at the oven, you peeked around it to see if there might have been a hex bag, and unfortunately, Mrs. Wallace saw you. "The candy was never near the oven."

"We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace," you assured her.

"Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy?" Sam asked, trying to keep her attention away from you. Getting on your knees, you checked underneath the oven when you spotted a hex bag-shaped item. Bingo.

"No, I mean, I don't think so. I just—I can't believe it. You hear urban legends about this stuff, but it actually happens?"

"More than you might imagine," Sam sighed. Reaching for the bag, you pulled it out from under the oven before standing up. Holding up the hex bag behind Mrs. Wallace, you showed the brothers that this was indeed a witch case.

"Mrs. Wallace did Luke have any enemies?" Sam asked with a sigh.

"Enemies?"

"Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Co-workers? Neighbors? Maybe a woman?" Dean asked. Mrs. Wallace suddenly got what Dean insinuated and became offended.

"Are you suggesting an affair?"

"Is it possible?" you asked, putting the bag in your pocket before approaching the brothers.

"No! No, Luke would never—"

"I'm very sorry. We just have to consider all possibilities," Sam interrupted her.

"If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" she asked, making you look at the brothers.

"If you have any more information, please don't hesitate to call. You have our number," you said to her, trying to get away to talk about the hex bag you found.

"Okay," she sniffled. She escorted everyone out, giving you three time to talk.

"Okay, where to start?" you asked, pulling out the hex bag and giving it to Sam.

"I can look into this hex bag. You two find out why someone wanted Luke dead," Sam took charge, telling everyone exactly their parts. Now that you knew yours, it was only a matter of time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the time you spent trying to figure out why Luke was killed was wasted since you and Dean never found anything. Hopefully, Sam had a lot more luck than you two did. As Dean pulled up to the motel room, he took out yet another piece of candy before popping it in his mouth.