Sex and Violence- Part 2

Coming in through the front, you and Dean flashed your badges to the bouncer who let you in without any questions. Entering the place, all you could hear were men cheering on women to show off their bodies. It was a very sexist job, and you hated how they had to sell their bodies to make money. It was disgusting how these men would treat these women.

Looking at Dean, you saw him admiring them women who were dancing on poles before you stepped in front of him, placing your hand on his chest which got his attention.

"You want a stripper, I'll strip for you. Much more intimidate than this, I can promise that. The only difference? You can touch me," you smirked.

"I am so taking you up on that offer," he groaned, licking his lips. He looked up to see an older man counting the money he's made. "However, there is the manager. We need to talk to him."

"Right," you nodded as you both made your way over there. Introducing yourself to him, you flashed your badge to get him to open up to you.

"I'm looking for three girls. Jasmine, Aurora, and Ariel," Dean said.

"You seriously think those names mean anything to me?"

"One's a redhead about 5'9". The other one's Asian, about—"

"You have any idea how many girls I deal with? Fake names, fake hair, fake," the man motioned to his breasts making you roll your eyes.

"You gotta have some sort of paperwork. Cheque stubs. Some way to keep track of the strippers," you said, making him look at you, giving you a once over quickly.

"Please, exotic dancers. Independent contractors working for cash. I stay out of their hair, they stay out of what little I have left."

"Three of your customers murdered their wives. You don't think that that's weird?"

"Yeah. I think that's super-fucking weird. But you know what it ain't? My problem. If you're interested in a job, call me," he smiled before handing you his card.

"Leave right now," Dean growled, making the manager choose wisely.

"What, I'm glad I'm hot enough to get an offer," you shrugged.

"This is all mine," he said to you in a jealous tone. It was so hot when he got jealous.

"Then this," you gently grabbed his cock, "is mine." Dean closed his eyes as he tried to get control over his thoughts and body when you spotted Sam. "Come on."

Taking his hand, you walked through the sea of men before reaching the younger brother.

"Any luck?" he asked.

"No. You?"

"A little. I just talked to Bobby, we officially have a theory."

"What's that?"

"Siren, but the siren's not actually a myth, it's more of a beautiful creature that preys on men, enticing them with their siren song."

"Let me guess, 'Welcome to the Jungle?' No, no. Warrant's 'Cherry Pie'," Dean smirked.

"Their song is more of a metaphor, like... like their call, their allure, you know?"

"So, they shake their thing and the guys zombie out," you put the pieces together.

"Basically, yeah. Sirens lived on islands, sailors would chase 'em, completely ignoring the rocky shores... and dash themselves to pieces."

"Sounds like Adam and his buddies."

"Yeah. If you were a siren in '09 looking to ruin a bunch of morons, where would you set up shop?"

"So, whatever floats the guy's boat, that's what they look like?" you asked.