In The Beginning- Part 4

"We need to act fast on this one. I'm not letting my om die a second time," Dean said before rushing up the steps to Mary's house. Entering the house, you rushed to the dining room just as Dean got out a map.

"Where the hell were you?" Samuel asked when he saw you.

"With Y/M/N, but I know what happened at the farm. This thing isn't some knock-off demon, this is bad, more bad than anything you've ever seen."

"Okay, what do you say we just slow down and talk this thing through," Samuel suggested, but Dean wasn't in the mood for that. Deanna was in the kitchen chopping bananas, but you ignored her for now. Mary wasn't in the room, but you didn't know where she was.

"There's nothing to talk about," Dean said.

"Except you're saying it's a demon, and none of us has ever heard of a demon with yellow eyes."

"Yeah, well, I have. This thing killed my family," Dean sighed.

"And mine," you added.

"Okay, just calm down, son," Samuel said, but Dean cut him off.

"You don't get it, do you? You are in danger, we are all in danger. In fact, you need to get yourself someplace safe."

"Not until we know what we're dealing with here," Samuel stubbornly said. Deanna came into the room with a fruit salad as she spoke.

"Sam's right, Dean, it could be a demon, it could be a shapeshifter, it could be any number of things."

"I know what this thing is!" Dean yelled. Putting your hand on his arm only calmed him down just a tad, but you knew why he was like this. "And I'm gonna kill it, that's all the talking I need to do."

"You're gonna kill a demon? How?" Samuel asked.

"The Colt..." you whispered, understanding where Dean was going with this.

"There's a hunter named Daniel Elkins. He lives in Colorado, he has Colt's gun. The Colt."

"Yeah, I heard about the Colt, used to tell it to Mary as a bedtime story."

"Well, it's real," you stated. Samuel looked at his wife in uncertainty because they didn't know what to think.

"Alright, say that it is," Samuel said. "You got some kind of crystal ball telling you where this demon's gonna be?"

"Maybe we do," you replied. Dean reached into his leather jacket before pulling out his dad's journal. He flipped through it before setting it on the table.

"What's this?"

"It's a list," you answered.

"Of what?"

"My Dad wrote down anyone he thought ever came in contact with the Yellow Eyed Demon: who, where and when."

"Why?"

"Because the more he could learn about the son of a bitch, the more he could figure out why it killed my Mom," he sighed before flipping through some more pages. "Look, Whitshire Farm. I told you that name sounded familiar."

"Whitshire Farms, that was two days ago. How the hell is that on your Dad's list?"

"He could see the future," you said, saving Dean's ass.

"Look at this, it says he's gonna hit here tomorrow night," Dean pointed to a paragraph on the page.

"Liddy Walsh?"

"Haleyville, that's close," you spoke to Dean, pointing it out on the map.

"I mean, yeah, it's about three miles, but..." Samuel trailed off, looking at his wife who just shook her head. She didn't believe this story, and you knew Samuel didn't.