Lucifer Rising- Part 3

"Fuck this, we are getting out!" you yelled before turning your eyes blue. Balling up a big magic ball in your hands, you threw it at the wall, causing the plaster to break off and fall to the ground. A couple more hits to the place, the wall will break. However, the wall started repairing itself to its original state.

"Come on!" you yelled before throwing another one across the room.

"Y/N, stop," Dean sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"No! I want out!" you screamed, causing Zachariah to appear right in front of you.

"Quit hurling feces like a howler monkey, would you? It's unbecoming."

"Let us out of here," you growled, your eyes still blue.

"Like I told you, too dangerous out there. Demons on the prowl."

"Bullshit! We've gotten our asses kicked all year and now you're concerned for our safety! We just want to see Sam!"

"That's ill-advised."

"You know, I am so sick of your shit riddles and your smug, fat face. What the hell is going on, huh? Why can't we see Sam?" you growled, your eyes becoming more bright. Zachariah grabbed your jaw tightly, making sure you knew your place. As soon as you saw the fire in his eyes, your light dimmed down until it was gone.

"Hey, leave her alone," Dean said as he got up to defend you, but the angel wouldn't let you go.

"Because I said so. I don't think you understand your place, Y/N. We can easily make another one of you with your powers, different generation. I can toss you out of here as easily as I put you in. One more smartass comment, and that's just what I'll do."

"Get off me," you huffed as you pushed him away. This time, he went willingly, and Dean was right by your side.

"How are we going to ice Lilith?" Dean asked, trying to change the subject.

"You're not going to ice Lilith," he sighed. "Lilith's going to break the final seal. Fait accompli at this point. Train's left the station."

"But me, Sam, and Y/N, we can stop—" Dean cut himself off after you both realized what this was really all about. "You don't want to stop it, do you?"

"Nope. Never did. The end is nigh. The apocalypse is coming, kiddo, to a theater near you."

"What was all that crap about saving seals?" you gasped.

"Our grunts on the ground—we couldn't just tell them the whole truth. We'd have a full-scale rebellion on our hands. I mean, think about it. Would we really let 65 seals get broken unless senior management wanted it that way?"

"But why?"

"Why not? The apocalypse? Poor name, bad marketing—puts people off. When all it is is Ali/Foreman. On a... slightly larger scale, and we like our chances. When our side wins—and we will—it's paradise on earth. Now, what's not to like about that?"

"What happens to all the people during your little pissing contest?" Dean glared.

"Well... you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. In this case... truckloads of eggs, but you get the picture. Look... it happens. This isn't the first planetary enema we've delivered," Zachariah said with a smile. Looking over at another mantlepiece, all you could think about was killing the angle with it. "Uh, no, Y/N. Probably shouldn't try to bash my skull in with that thing. Wouldn't end up too pleasant for you."

"What about Sam? He won't go quietly. He'll stop Lilith," you said.

"Sam... has a part to play," Zachariah inhaled sharply, "a very important part. He may need a little nudging in the right direction, but I'll make sure he plays it."