After School Special- Part 2

Just another school to be wasted on while John went to finish a hunt. Instead of going with him like you knew you could, he wanted you, Sam, and Dean to go to school to get an education. It was pointless when you knew you could be doing better things with your life. John pulled up to the school before letting you and the brothers out.

"Thanks, Dad," Dean said as he waved before driving off. Taking a deep breath, you and Dean walked on either side of Sammy, making sure he had everything he needed. School was a waste of your time, but Sam deserved better.

"Got your lunch? Books? Butterfly knife?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, Dean."

"You okay?" you wondered.

"Sure."

"Sammy," Dean warned before stepping in front of him.

"I mean, look, this is the third school we've been to this year, and it's only November. I'm just sick of always being the new kid."

"You'll be fine. If anyone gives you any trouble, you let us know. Relax. Dad said this hunt will take him two weeks, tops. As soon as he gets back, we're out of here."

"To another school. Awesome," Sam scoffed.

"Just try and make the most of it, okay?" you said right before he left your side. Looking at Dean, you shook your head before walking into the school. John had made sure that you and Dean got all the same classes so you two could be together. As soon as you walked into the classroom, all eyes were on you and Dean. Immediately, the girls began fawning over the new boy while the boys checked you out. Of course, Dean would capture all the attention from the ladies.

"Class, say hello to our new students, Dean Winchester, and Y/N Y/L/N. Dean, Y/N, is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?"

"Not really, sweetheart," Dean smirked which made the teacher angry.

"No thanks," you shook your head politely.

"Take your seats," she grumbled before you did s you were told. Walking down the aisle, you took the seat next to a handsome boy and Dean.

"Dean, Y/N, where are your books?" the teacher asked when she saw you two didn't have backpacks, much less a pencil. Shifting your foot around, you could feel the knife you stashed in your boot biting into your skin, but you would never go anywhere unarmed. Nothing was safe anymore.

"Don't need 'em, sugar. Not gonna be here long enough anyway," Dean smirked once more.

"Uh, what he said," you said quietly. The teacher slightly glared at the two of you before picking up a stack of papers.

"Okay, here are your instructions for your assignment due next week," she said as she handed out the papers.

"Where did you move from?" the boy next to you said slyly. Looking over at him, you could clearly see him check you out before settling his gaze on your eyes, but not before taking a sneak peek at your rack. Before you could answer, Dean interrupted him.

"None of your damn business." The boy quickly shut his mouth before grabbing the paper. Rolling your eyes, you looked over at Dean to calm him down when you saw him making googly eyes with a blonde girl at the front of the class. If only you could be on the receiving end of that gaze. If only you weren't such a damn pussy about your feelings for him. It wasn't fair he cockblocked you and that boy only to leave you high and dry for another girl. If this is how school's going to be for the next few weeks, you didn't want to come here.