Metamorphosis- Part 4

Dean came to a smooth stop in front of Jack's house. Across the street is Travis' car, and you knew he was either in trouble, dead or just about to be. Grabbing your flamethrower, you got out of the car with the brothers.

"I guess now we know where Travis is," you sighed.

"That stupid son of a bitch," Sam said as he walked up the steps to the front door. He got out his lock picking kit, but you put a hand on his chest to stop him. Sam gave you a look of confusion just as you grasped the knob. Turning it, the door opened soundlessly. Each of you gave the others a look of concern before you walked in first. Eyeing the stairs, your gaze swept across the room, but no one was to be found. Chairs were toppled over, but nothing out of the ordinary. However, looking down, you saw a huge blood stain which looked fresh.

"Guys," you whispered, nodding down to the blood. Moving your eyes across the trail that led to behind the couch, you started to walk closer to it. Sam and Dean were on high alert, following your steps. As you rounded the back of the couch, you gasped when you saw Travis' mangled body, or what was left of it.

"Oh, God. Think that's Travis?" Dean asked.

"What's left of him," Sam sighed. A look of defeat washed over his features. "Guess you two were right about Jack." Before anyone had a chance to answer, Dean was jumped on from behind, and you turned to see Jack growling.

"Dean!" you yelled, fumbling for your flamethrower. Jack slammed Dean onto the coffee table, effectively knocking him out. Both you and Sam tried to get your flamethrowers to work, but the lighter wouldn't light. Sam didn't have any time before Jack rammed his body into the younger brother, knocking him to the floor. Jack grabbed the flamethrower and slammed it against Sam's head.

"Come on you son of a bitch!" you yelled at the weapon, catching Jack's attention. He threw Sam's weapon at you while you weren't paying attention. It hit you square in the head, throwing you into the wall behind you. A picture frame was in the right place, the corner jabbing into your skull. Before you knew it, darkness had enveloped your senses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throbbing pain on the back of your head is what made you come to. Groaning, your eyes fluttered open slowly. Turning your head, you tried to figure out what was going on, and where you were. Did Jack eat you? Were you dead? Sam was nowhere to be found, but Dean was still on the coffee table passed out.

First instinct was to go to him, but when you tried to get up, you found that your hands have been bound together behind you. Trying to lift them up, you realized they were also bound to the chair.

"Dean!" you called out, but he didn't wake up.

"Y/N?" Sam said. Looking around, you couldn't find the tall hunter.

"Sam, where are you?"

"In the closet," he responded. Quickly locating the closet, you tried to figure out a way to get out of the ropes and to Sam. "Where is Dean?"

"Dean can't come to the phone right now," Jack answered for you, walking into the room.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on him!" you yelled at the monster.

"Calm down! He's alive," Jack said with an eye roll. "But not if you don't calm down."

"Fine, Jack, listen to me," you said in a calm voice. "Let Sam out, okay? Untie me. We can figure this out, okay?"

"We'll have ourselves a little brainstorming session," Jack laughed.

"Jack," Sam pleaded, and by the tone of his voice, you could tell he is either crying or close to it, "please."