When the Levee Breaks- Part 2

Nighttime came rolling around, and tension was still very high. You three were nowhere closer in getting Sam what he needed or how to truly help him. Maybe your dad was right, maybe he needed some demon blood, but then that would mean you going back on everything you believed in, stood for.

Sleep was the only thing you could do, but even that wouldn't come to you. Laying on Dean's chest while you two laid on the couch was uncomfortable, but if you moved then Dean would be up. Your dad fell asleep at his desk, but you couldn't even find the luxury.

Closing your eyes once more, you were about to try again when you heard the front door open. Snapping your eyes open, you saw Sam's shadow leave the house. Wait, how the hell did he get out? He was no escaping on your watch.

Carefully getting up, you crept outside and followed Sam to one of your dad's cars. He was trying to hotwire it and take it away, probably to go see Ruby.

"No, Sam," you said, making him turn around in surprise. "The only place you're going is back inside with me."

"No."

"Damn it, Sam! My magic was not for nothing! It is working, I can see it! It's healing you like it does for me! Why do you think I haven't gone darkside yet?"

"If you're going to stop me, then do it. Blast me with magic, do whatever you have to do, but I am leaving."

"I'll do it, I will blast you right into that car. A blast hard enough to stop you for good," you threatened, but it was empty. Sam walked closer to you as if he challenged you.

"Go ahead, do it. Kill me," he sighed.

"I'll do it," you whispered, hating that he would put you in this predicament.

"I am so sorry," he said painfully before rearing his fist back. He slammed it on the side of your face, knocking you out instantly. It was the only way for him to get what he wanted.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, wake up," Dean panicked, lifting you off the ground. Your face had a nice bruise on the side of it from where Sam hit you. Moaning in pain, your eyes fluttered open to look into those beautiful green ones.

"Dean?"

"Thank God, come on, we got to get you up," he said as he helped you to your feet. Groaning, you put a hand to your face, but winced when pain shot in every direction.

"Yeah, you got a nice bruise there. What the hell happened?"

"Sam happened. He got out. I caught him trying to take a car and he hit me. Knocked me out," you sighed.

"Come on, let's get you some ice," he said as he started to walk away, but you stopped.

"I got it," you sighed as you closed your eyes, concentrating on the injured part. Dean watched as the purple bruise faded to your normal skin color until it was completely gone.

"Okay, come on," he said as he led you back to the house. When inside, you rushed downstairs with your father to see Sam had indeed left.

"How the hell did he get out?" Dean asked you.

"Maybe he had help," you said as you pointed to the busted demon trap on the floor. "Room is full of them. Dad, you should really upgrade this place."

"Demons? Ruby," Dean guessed it.

"That'd be my guess," your dad commented.

"How did she even touch the door?"

"You think she's got the mojo?"