Wishful Thinking- Part 3

Sam brought you back to the fitness center where the first reporting of a ghostly being was haunting the showers. Barging in, Sam walked over to a woman who was untangling her wet hair in front of the mirror. Sam walked behind her and grabbed the air which made the perverted guy appear. The woman shrieked one she saw what was going on.

"Don't worry, ma'am. We're with the health department," you smiled as she left.

"So, you can turn it on and off, huh?" Sam asked the naked man.

"How... how did you know that I was..."

"You actually walked up to a wishing well, dropped a dime, and wished to be invisible so you could spy on women in the shower?" Sam asked with a glare.

"N-No. No. N-No, no, no. That's crazy," the pervert stuttered.

"Put on some pants," you glared at him. "And stay visible."

"O-okay," he nodded quickly. Looking at Sam, you felt your chest starting to hurt. Thinking nothing of it, you both left the women's showers.

"Sam, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Do you hate the fact that I'm a witch?"

"I can exorcise demons with my mind. Does it look like I am in a position to hate?" he sighed.

"I just," you groaned, clutching your chest. Something wasn't right.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. My chest hurts really bad," you gasped in pain, looking at your hands. Seeing something strange, you pulled up your sleeves only to see your veins slowly turning black. "Sam, something is wrong."

"The wishes. I think they turn bad. Come on, we need to get back to the room," Sam urged just as you pulled down your sleeves.

"I'm gonna kill him," you groaned as you walked with him.

"Dean!" Sam yelled as he barged into the room.

"Guess what I found out about the curse," Dean said with a guilty voice.

"Something is happening to me," you gasped in pain, showing Dean your hands, which were now covered in black veins. Whatever was happening to you, it was spreading quickly.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," he sighed.

"Dean what the hell did you do to me?"

"The coin was Babylonian. It's cursed. I found some fragments of a legend. The, uh... the serpent is Tiamat, which is the, uh, Babylonian god of primordial chaos. I guess their priests were working some serious black magic."

"They made the coin?" Sam asked as he let you use his body for support.

"Yeah, to sow the seeds of chaos. Whoever tosses a coin in the wishing well, makes a wish, it turns on the well. Then it starts granting wishes to all comers."

"But the wishes get twisted. You ask for a talking teddy and get a bipolar nut job," Sam said.

"What about me? What am I getting?" you said in a strained voice.

"Don't quote me on this, but I remember you saying something about the demon blood in you working with your magic. I'm assuming since your magic is gone, that demon blood is slowly killing you because it doesn't have something else to counteract it."

"You bitch," you glared at Dean who look really guilty and sad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," he sighed.