Family Remains- Part 3

Since Ted was a heavy man, it took a while to get him out of the wall and out of the house. Leaving him on the lawn, you approached the shed before knocking on it.

"Sammy, Dean, it's me. Open up." Something scraped against the ground before the door opened, and you walked in with a solemn look on your face. Closing the door, you faced the family.

"Did you get Danny?" Susan asked.

"No."

"No? Well, where's Ted?" Looking at Sam and Dean, they knew by the look on your face what had happened to him.

"He's outside," you began.

"Well, why doesn't he come inside?"

"Because I had—I had to carry him out. I'm sorry," you whispered.

"You're... what does that mean? What does that mean, you're sorry?" Susan asked, not wanting to think of the worst.

"Are you saying that he's dead?" Brian asked.

"No. No, she's not saying that he's dead. You're not saying that, are you?" Susan urged.

"We were in the walls and she attacked. I couldn't get to him in time," you whispered. Susan cried out before burying her head in her husband's chest.

"Uncle Ted is dead?" Kate asked with tears.

"I shouldn't have left him alone. I'm so sorry," you got tears as you stared at Brian.

"I'll take care of it," Dean said before leaving the shed.

"I'll go with him," you said as you left to accompany Dean. Taking out Rebecca's diary, you followed Dean as he took care of Ted's body.

"This wasn't your fault."

"Yes, it was. I was stupid to leave him by himself," you sighed as you read.

"You didn't know," Dean tried again.

"Whatever," you shook your head. As Dean did the dirty work, you were invested in the diary. The girl wasn't Rebecca, it was her daughter. She had a daughter but then killed herself because her dad kept calling her vile names, threatening to lock up the baby. Turns out Rebecca's dad was the daughter's father which is why he kept her a secret. This child has been locked up her entire life, never seeing the light of day.

"Dean..." you said as you looked up from the book.

"What is it? What did you find?"

"Let's go get Sam. Alone," you said just as you went to get the younger brother. To talk in private, you walked into the house where you entered the hole in the wall. As Dean closed the closet, he barricaded it so he knew the girl wouldn't come through there.

"So, it turns out this girl is Rebecca's daughter," you started.

"Rebecca had a kid?" Dean asked.

"It's all she talks about. Being pregnant, being ashamed of being pregnant, things like that."

"Jeez, rent Juno and get over it. Wait, why kill herself after the baby?"

"Maybe because her dad called her a dirty little whore and said he was gonna lock the baby up."

"Why would he say that?" Sam asked.

"Fucking pervert is what he was," you sighed, making Sam and Dean come to the realization.

"Oh, gross," Dean gagged. "So, the daddy was the baby daddy too?"

"Dude was a monster, Dean."

"Wow, a story ripped from an Austrian headline. Humans, man. So, she's been locked up her whole life?"