Heaven and Hell- Part 2

"We're here!" Dean yelled from the basement stairs. Sam's big plan was to bring Pamela here to try and dig her way through Anna's mind to see if she could find out anything. Both you and Dean went to go get her while Sam and Ruby watched Anna.

"Pamela, hey!" Sam said with a smile once he saw her.

"Sam?"

"It's me. it's Sam."

"Sam is that you?" she asked as she held her hands out to feel him. He approached her and let her touch his cheek briefly.

"I'm right here."

"Oh, know how I can tell?" she asked just as she slapped his ass before grabbing one cheek. Sam jumped at the contact before giving you and his brother a knowing look. Smirking, you leaned against Dean to watch this. "That perky little ass of yours. You could bounce a nickel off that thing. Of course, I know it's you, grumpy. Same way I know that's a demon and that poor girl's Anna, and that you've been eyeing my rack."

"Uh... uh... uh..." Sam stuttered, trying to think of a response.

"Don't sweat it, kiddo. I still got more senses than most."

"Got it," he chuckled. Pamela walked to Anna without aid before taking her hands.

"Hey, Anna. How are you? I'm Pamela. Dean told me what's been going on. I'm excited to help."

"Oh. That's nice of you."

"Oh, well, not really. Any chance I can dick over an angel, I'm taking it."

"Why?"

"They stole something from me," she said before removing her glasses. Her eyes were pure white, and as much as you felt bad about it, she was warned to stay away. "Demon-y, I know. But they're just plastic. Good for business. Makes me look extra-psychic, don't you think? Now... how about you tell me what your deal is? Hmm? Don't you worry."

Pamela brought Anna back to the panic room before letting Anna lie on the cot so she could work her magic. You and the brothers walked inside the room to be with the two women, and Ruby was only allowed to stay outside. Anna closed her eyes just as Pamela got started.

"Nice and relaxed. Now, I'm going to count down from five to zero. When we're at zero, you'll be in a deep state of hypnosis. As I count down, just go deeper and deeper, okay? 5... 4... 3... 2... 1. Deep sleep. Deep sleep. Every muscle calm and relaxed. Can you hear me?"

"I can hear you," Anna said in a soft tone. Leaning against Dean's body, you let him kiss your shoulder as the two of you watched.

"Now, Anna, tell me... How can you hear the angels? How did you work that spell?"

"I don't know. I just did."

"Your father... What's his name?"

"Rich Milton."

"Alright. But I want you to look further back... When you were very young... Just a couple of years old."

"I don't want to," she said, clearly afraid.

"It'll be okay. Anna, just one look—that's all we need," Pamela said in a calm tone. To keep yourself from interfering, you bit the corner of your nail to occupy yourself when Dean took your hand away from your mouth. He kissed your fingers but stayed silent as did Sam and Ruby.

"What's your dad's name? Your real dad. Why is he angry at you?"

"No. No! No. No!" Anna screamed, clearly in pain.

"Calm down," Pamela kept the same tone throughout.

"He's gonna kill me!"

"Anna, you're safe."