Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1

"Come on you son of a bitch," Dean muttered as he thumped the jukebox with his hand. Looking at Sam as he talked to your dad, but then shifted your gaze to see Dean getting his frustrations out on a jukebox. Getting up, you walked over to him before standing to the side of the juke.

"Having trouble?"

"This fucking thing won't start," Dean groaned.

"Check this out," you grinned as your hands glowed a bright blue. Wiggling your eyebrows at Dean, you made sure no one was watching before placing both your hands to each side of the box. Almost immediately, it fired to life and music started playing softly over the speakers.

"You shouldn't be using your magic in public," Dean lightly scolded.

"If I have it, may as well enjoy it."

"Weren't you the one who told us you were scared shitless about the things you can do? You're acting like this is no big deal."

"It's the only way I can cope with it, you know? I have to entertain myself somehow," you sighed, looking over at Sam once he hung up. "Come on," you and Dean walked back to Sam as soon as he started typing.

"What did my dad say?"

"He found something in Wyoming."

"A job?"

"Maybe," Sam said as Dean bit into his burger.

"Small town, no one's died in the past week and a half."

"That's so unusual?" you asked with a small smile.

"Well, it's how they're not dying. One guy with terminal cancer strolls right out of hospice. Another guy gets capped by a mugger and walks away without a scratch," Sam explained as he turned his laptop so you can Dean could read what is on screen. Each tab he had opened was for the Greybull Gazette with the top article that reads: Shooting victim walks away unharmed. Right underneath that, it reads: Police and medical authorities are struggling for an explanation as to why local resident Jim Jenkins was able to walk away from a point-blank shooting incident. After leaving Bison Bud's Bar, Mr. Jenkins and friend Pete Hensley were confronted by a mugger in a nearby alley. After a brief altercation, the mugger fired a shot from a 9mm Automatic, hitting Jenkins...

"Police say Mr. Jenkins was shot in the heart at point-blank range by a nine-millimeter," Sam said as he turned the laptop back around.

"And he's not a doughnut?" Dean asked with his mouth full.

"Locals are saying it's a miracle. It's got to be something nasty, right? I mean, people making deals or something."

"You think so?" you asked.

"What else would it be?"

"I don't know."

"Alright, get that to go," Sam told his brother as he packed up. Dean gave you a look once before placing his burger down and brushes his hands together to get the crumbs off.

"And I know just the cover," you grinned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, you three said you were bloggers?" Jim asked once you got there. He invited you into his home to talk about what happened to him. Thinking bloggers about the lord were better than FBI, the brothers gave your idea a shot.

"Yes, sir. Flooredbythelord.com," you chuckled.

"All of God's glory fit to blog," Dean grins, giving you and Sam a glance.