Lucifer Rising- Part 2

Sam, next to Dean, was everything to you. The fact that you let him get away was stupid of you. He's clearly in pain, he's scared, and he doesn't know what to do. Letting him go was a dick move, and you tried to get Dean to see it that way. He didn't want to admit how much this is affecting him, but you could see it through his eyes and actions.

What Sam needs is for you two to be there for him. He doesn't need the two of you to push him away, not more than you've already done. That doesn't mean you're not pissed at what Sam's been doing, it just means you need to be there for him.

"Dean? Dean! You listen to a word I said?" your dad exclaimed as Dean stared out the window.

"Dean, he needs us right now. He's scared," you whispered, but you knew he wouldn't listen.

"I'm not calling him," Dean said before turning around.

"Don't make me get my gun, boy."

"We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?"

"I know you two are pissed, and I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your—"

"Blood? He's my blood, is that what you were gonna say?" Dean interrupted him.

"Brother. He's your brother. He's scared, Dean, he doesn't know what to do. He thinks he's doing the right thing, but he just doesn't know. He needs us," you sighed.

"Look, I tried to help him, I did. Look what happened."

"So try again," your dad said.

"It's too late."

"There's no such thing."

"No, damnit! No. I gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like déjà vu all over again! I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants."

"Dean, you don't mean that," you said with a frown.

"Yes I do, Y/N. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was."

"Dean!" Your father grew angrier by the minute, and finally, he snapped once Dean said that last sentence. With anger, he swiped his desk, sending papers and books to the ground.

"You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family is supposed to make you feel good?! Bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" your dad yelled.

"I told him, 'you walk out that door, don't come back' and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

"He's scared, Dean! He doesn't know what to do!"

"You sound like a whiny brat," your father sneered, making Dean scoff and walk back over to the window. Pinching the bridge of your nose, you walked over to him. "No, you sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward."

"My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?" your boyfriend asked, looking at your father.

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So, you do both of us a favor. Don't be him."

Dean scoffed and turned back to the window. Taking his hand, you placed your head on his shoulder so you could whisper to him.

"Call him, he needs his big brother right now."