Heaven and Hell- Part 1

"Why the hell do you want Anna?" you asked the angels.

"Out of the way," Uriel said since you were the only thing stopping him from getting Anna.

"Make me," you glared which made Uriel smirked.

"Uriel, don't," Castiel said to his friend, knowing what he wanted to do to you. "Look, Y/N, Anna isn't what she seems. She isn't innocent."

"Yeah? What's that supposed to mean?" you asked, not keeping your eyes off Uriel's.

"It means she's worse than this abomination Sam's been screwing. Now give us the girl," Uriel repeated.

"Let me try that again. Make. Me."

"Who's going to stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?" he asked as he raised his hand. Like on command, Ruby was thrown into a wall which made you chuckle.

"Cas, stop, please," Sam begged of the angel. Both him and Sam tried to go at him since you were more than capable of handling Uriel alone. However, when Castiel touched their foreheads, they toppled to the ground, unconscious.

"You want Anna?" you asked as your eyes turned bright blue. "You have to go through me."

"I've been waiting for this," Uriel smirked before raising his fist to strike you. Lifting both of yours, you cupped his fist to stop him, and a blast of magic surrounded both your hands. He raised his other fist but you did the same thing, holding both of his hands to stop them from touching you. Your magic protected you as it was the only barrier between your palms and Uriel's fists. So, you didn't have skin to skin contact, just a cushion of magic to separate the two of you.

Uriel stared at you with mad eyes, pissed that he was losing against you. Castiel, on the other hand, was staring at you with wonder as he saw your magic work first hand. Uriel pushed harder, and you tried to match his strength when a flash of white light was the only thing you could see. When it dimmed down, Uriel and Castiel were gone, leaving you confused.

Your magic and blue eyes went away as you looked around for the Angels, going over to Dean while Ruby went to Sam. They both stirred awake until you saw who entered the room.

"Anna!" you gasped when you saw her arms and hands covered with her own blood. Behind her was a sigil she had drawn with her blood.

"Are they—are they gone?" she stuttered.

"Did you kill them?" you asked as you helped Dean up.

"No. I sent them away... far away."

"You want to tell me how?"

"That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it," she said, clearly scared. When you knew Dean was going to be alright, you rushed over to Anna to see if you could help her with her wounds.

"Come on, let me heal you," you whispered to her as you led her to the back room where she was hiding.

"Heal me? You mean help?" she asked as she sat down.

"No," you shook your head before closing your eyes. Putting all of what you had into this, you slowly moved your hand across her arm as the healing process began. Anna watched with wonder as her wounds slowly closed up, and she looked at you only to see blood dripping out of your nose. Too much magic at once took a lot of energy out of you, and she could see that.

"Y/N, stop, your nose," she said, and you let out a sharp breath before opening your eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm still new at this."

"Amara is within you," she whispered.

"Wash that blood off. I'll be back," you said as you stood back up. Leaving the back room, you went to join Sam and Dean who were talking away from Ruby. "What are you talking about?"