Sex and Violence- Part 4

"Stay right there, sweetheart," he smiled as he pointed to you. Clenching your jaw, you remained where you were as Dean hid behind the door so when Sam came in, he could get the jump on him. The lock began turning and Sam walked in, looking at Nick before shifting his gaze to you. On the verge of tears, Sam knew something wasn't right with this situation.

"Nick. What are you doing here?" Sam asked just as the door slammed shut, and Dean grabbed him from behind, and put a knife to his neck. He chuckled and looked at Nick who walked to them. "I gotta tell ya, you're one butt ugly stripper."

"Well, maybe. But I got exactly what I wanted. I got Dean."

"Dean, come on man, this isn't you. You can fight this. Let me go. Y/N help me."

"Oh, she won't do anything. Isn't that right sweetheart?" he asked with a smile before turning to you.

"That's right," you gritted out. Nick smirked before turning back to the brothers. Your façade was dropped and you stared at Sam with worry in your eyes. What do I do?you mouthed, not having anything to kill him with. Sam immediately understood you weren't under his spell, which he didn't know how.

"Why don't you cut him? Just a little, on his neck right there," Nick instructed, and Dean did exactly that, giving his brother pain. "Dean's all mine."

"You poisoned him."

"No. I gave him what he needed. And it wasn't some bitch in a G-string. It was you. A little brother that looked up to him, that he could trust. And now he loves me. He'd do anything for me. And I gotta tell you, Sam, that kind of devotion? I mean, watching someone kill for you? It's the best feeling in the world."

"Is that why you're slutting all over town?"

"Ahh. I get bored, like we all do. I wanna fall in love again. And again... and again."

"I'll tell you what. I have fought some nasty sons of bitches, but you are one needy pathetic loser," Sam spat.

"You won't feel that way in a minute," Nick smirked as he grabbed Sam's chin before opening his mouth. The toxin squirted from his mouth onto Sam's chin and lips. Dean let go of his brother as they were both under Nick's spell. "So, I know you two have a lot you wanna get off your chests. So why don't you discuss it? And whoever survives can be with me forever."

"Well, I don't know when it happened. Maybe when I was in hell. Maybe when I was staring right at you. But the Sam I knew, he's gone," Dean said as Sam turned to him. Nick motioned for you to come over, and you did, taking a seat next to him on the bed.

"That so?"

"And it's not the demon blood or the psychic crap. It's the little stuff. The lies. The secrets," Dean glared. It was painful to watch them get like this, and you didn't know how to stop it.

"Now, isn't this nice? Seeing them fight over me? Don't worry, they won't make it out of here alive. You and I will be together forever," Nick said as he moved your hair away from your neck.

"OK, fine. You know why I didn't tell you about Ruby, and how we're hunting down Lilith? Because you're too weak to go after her, Dean. You're holding me back. I'm a better hunter than you are. Stronger, smarter. I can take out demons you're too scared to go near," Sam growled at his brother.

Looking between the brothers, you thought of what would save them from this until you felt the magic throbbing in your veins. Yours and Amara's magic protected you from Nick's poison, and if they had your magic in them, they won't be affected anymore.

The one thing you had been keeping from the brothers was a book of spells you had been carrying around, practicing, doing all kinds of things to help you get stronger. Amara or not, you had to help in the war with Lucifer. That book has taught you a lot of things about yourself, what you can do, including what you were about to do.